Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:24:18
Page:  1 
Dr_Satan Memorial Awards: Dead Writer's Society Started by: Mr_Keating on Dec 01, '21 15:36

Mr_Keating runs away from Outside Avenue, in fear of his life.  He was, in Honesty.  He rush's over to Detroit were he shoots another two of Dr_Satan's Bodyguards, shouting at them, demanding to know how they could have let his friend leave this life like that...  Mr_Keating then takes to the Streets, where he begins to speak

"Friends, I am devastated at the demise of Dr_Satan.  From a sword enemy to a trusted friend and mentor, the good Doctor and I had been on a journey.

And, now, I am going to take YOU on a journey.

Usually, I would announce, manage, and launch a Writing Competition, but this time, and in honour of the ever dwindling band of survivors from Lincoln's contest, I am doing something different.

I AM GOING TO AWARD CASH TO THE SURVIVING ENTRANTS OF LINCOLN'S COMPETITION!*

Not only that, but I am going to award MORE CASH TO THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE DEAD ENTRANTS!**

I am going to fund the Dr_Satan Memorial Award to the tune of $20,000,000 - and I will match any donations with cash of my own, up to 100%

See below for disclaimers:

* - Where the surviving entrant is a CL, or a hand, the "Lincoln Protocol" will be invoked and the prize money will be awarded to someone with no connection whatsoever to the contest.

** - The prizes awarded to the fallen will take the form of Credit Stock rather than cash to enable the discreet transferral of funds.

I will also re-evaluate the dead entrant's writing and give an additional prize for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd best pieces.

THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN!

If your relative was killed because of (or in rare cases during, or even after) the contest, please contact me to receive the prize.

If you managed to survive the relentless danger of the contest, get in touch with me to claim your prize!

And also, given that there will be millions of dollars to be donated to those with zero connection to the contest whatsoever, please nominate those you feel should receive something!

I'll start: I think that love2hate should receive $700k!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Dec 01, 15:49:30 Your accountant has received payment of $316,000 from Mr_Keating. The note "Contest Survivor Bounty" was included.
Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $316,000 has been wired to Silverlight from your account. The note "Contest Survivor Bounty" was included.

This is the kind of happy accountancy that we will ALL be seeing with the Dr_Satan Memorial Awards

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $261,000 has been wired to Mr_Keating from your account. The note "DRAGONS" was included.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dr_Satan Memorial Awards: Dead Writer's Society
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL