Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 22:46:14
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Promo Codes Started by: Cleo on Dec 03, '21 11:52
Good morning! Well, this is a thing that i wanted to talk about for a while now, but i always forget.

As brazilian, its hard and financially impossible for me to buy credits. 25 Dollars = 141,25 Reais (my currency) and i would also have to pay to turn Real into Dollar.

I keep receiving promo codes but can't use them :( i cant help but feel like im wasting it. So what i was thinking is perhaps having a way of sharing these promo codes with someone who would put it to good use.

And i know people arent always honest and they might use this feature to take advantage, but maybe only able to share it with family/crew members? Or some other kind of limitation. Is just food for thought ^^
Report Post Tip

I kinda agree with this, although my problem is more than financially I dont have the spare cash to throw at a game, but i've been here many years and have often received credit codes that will go to waste as I wont be using them. Would be nice if I could pass them along to those in my crew that could make use of them.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Promo Codes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL