Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:56:46
Page:  1 
Today Started by: TrickyLittleCostello on Aug 04, '11 22:42

Today has been a day of upheaval, intrigue and suspense.  The Plumberrs (not a typo) remain at full strength and are steadfast in our resolve and determination.  We will not confirm or deny if any of our members fell today. 

What we will do, however, is congratulate one of our members on getting the necessary paperwork to drive an automobile.  This has greatly enhanced our operational potential.

We will be active soon.

LuckyAlphone has tried to emulate us.  He isn’t as verbose or literary – but he did get Doktor clipped, much to our amusement.  Please contact Tricky’s daughter about joining.

Report Post Tip

My washing machine broke and i called a plumber.

He just slapped my wife and she got back to doing the dishes again

Report Post Tip

We will not confirm or deny if any of our members fell today.

We will not confirm or deny if any of our members fell today.

i do not recall anyone asking??

Report Post Tip

Wade_Wilson_Jnr - you are not privvy to a lot of things that happen. Now off you go and give random amounts of cash to people. Shoo! Off with you!

Report Post Tip

She sits back listening to yet another meandering and tactless diatribe by one of the infamous Plumbers and sighs..

So basically what you are saying is that you may or may not have had anything to do with the removal of Las Vegas' Clown who may or may not have had connections or obligations to your infamous publicly underground coalition of Plumbers. Nothing of substance has come forth from any of your represnetitives in any of your most recent visits to the Streets... If ever. You play on the weaknesses of others when it comes to trust. You manipulate the happenings around you to bolster your own ranks and your own egos even when your collective has nothing to do with the circumstances or the outcome of the events.

Please, can you share one hard fact about actions that you have taken that have seen any POSITIVE outcome on our world? I said POSITIVE.. Not inconsequential or negative.

She smiles sweetly as she notices a friend waving her away from yet another generation of blathering fool.

If you want respect, respect must be shown. If you want to be taken seriously maybe you should take the time to consider the manner in which you present yourselves. So far I just see a bunch of empty claims and non-claims of actions that you may or may not have had anything to do with.. Or think you had something to do with.. In order to claim some glory and fame.

I will give you this, you have brought life to the Streets and have shown a fantastic example of giving each other a way to go pat on the ass for things you have not carried out with your own hands or manipulations. The entertainment value of your claims to fame have yet to measure up to the precedents set by the other publicly underground sekrit coalitions of various service workers that have come before you though.

She looks over to her friend again and takes leave of the small group of people that give a shit about what is being presented by yet another disposable member of The Plumbers wondering just who keeps giving birth to children who are so willing to become sacrificial lambs on an altar of foolhardiness.

Report Post Tip

Just so you know, Doktor's death had nothing to do with Lucky's poster.

Report Post Tip

"Just so you know, Doktor's death had nothing to do with Lucky's poster."

What did it have to do with?

Report Post Tip

An excellent question, -Premeir - and one that remains unanswered.  Perhaps Kriminal's son could tell us?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Today
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL