Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:12
Page:  1 
S.H.I.T. - A Venture by 47 Enterprises Started by: Mr_47 on Apr 01, '08 12:42
We here at 47 Enterprises have heard the cries of boredom coming from the streets. We understand that people want to see more happening in the street. So, we've devised a plan we call the Street Help Initative Talks, or SHIT for short. We're currently looking for SHIT members to spread the SHIT gospel throughout the streets. With your help, we can have SHIT on the streets in no time at all.

What is SHIT, you ask? SHIT is the most entertaining, most inspiring, most awesome thing in the world. Here's how it works. SHIT members work together to create entertainment for the streets. We're creating a SHIT umbrella for people to work under in order to entertain the masses.

It's well known that I have been a purveyor of SHIT for years. And that's why 47 Enterprises is spearheading SHIT now. We want to take the lead in street entertainment with this SHIT. In the past, you've seen such things as "47 Presents" and "WMOB Radio." We expect this SHIT to surpass them both. This SHIT should be more entertaining and more widespread than anything else we've produced to date. Why? Because it involves you, the potential SHIT member. We'd like people to start putting SHIT on the streets. For one, I enjoy reading about the escapades of Eyzlee and her comrades. That's SHIT. Pure SHIT. They are doing more for the streets than many others. Amsterdam has started an advice show. That's funny SHIT. Take the time to stop and look at SHIT and respond with SHIT of your own. Anything you have to add is SHIT. SHIT helps the street. Won't you pitch in and put some SHIT on the streets? The streets are to be enjoyed by all, so put some SHIT out there.
Report Post Tip
As I walk through the street and hear Mr_47's idea, I scrap my Community United News Talks idea.

"I personally will vouch to try and spread S.H.I.T. all over the street and immerse myself in others S.H.I.T."
Report Post Tip
Alfonsi Walks in and hears Talon and Mr 47 talking about alot of SHIT

They both turn to him and wait for him to say something.

Alfi Turns around whistling and heads right back out the door.
Report Post Tip
I've seen my fair share of shit attempts in the past, but this is by far the best shit I've ever seen. I could use a man like you running my campaign for re-election. I only pay in BigMacs, is this something that may interest you senor shit producer?
Report Post Tip
Good lord! I haven't seen shit of this calibe in ages! Of course, that may have something to do with the fact that I haven't been around in ages....

Either way, I salute you Mr_47 and your attempt to innundate the streets with shit.
Report Post Tip
Im with that guy, im going to spread shit as far as i can see,

And its nice for Talon to come here and advertise C.U.N.T, i think that cunt is going to be a very successful venture.
Report Post Tip
Wasn't SHIT a small group that a certain fuzzy bear funded on a far away land?
Report Post Tip
You, my dear Mr. 47, deserve a Nobel Prize in the field of SHIT.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: S.H.I.T. - A Venture by 47 Enterprises
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL