Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 23:25:57
Game Suggestions
2 Watchers
Page:  1 
Enhanced Drug Dealing & Manufacturing System Started by: JosephBonpensiero on Dec 09, '21 11:03

I have a few ideas to enhance the current drug dealing system in game to make it a bit more fun and engaging but to also add some sense of achievement to succeeding in the drug game

First up, I've been playing MR for a number of years now and in terms of online RPGs it's a cult classic and there's nothing I can bag it out for or hate on it for. There's nothing wrong with the current system. It's made me millions over the years. I think this would just spice it up a bit.

1. More in depth drug creation properties (DFP 2.0)

• Drug fronts are a great source of side income to add to your overall bank balance, they're easy to use, easy to set up and don't take a lot to get going and being successful but I feel as there could be some tweaks. I think different types of DFPs ie, abandoned houses, greenhouses, shop and factory fronts, underground labs etc would be cool to diversify the quantity produced, the quality produced and what can be produced and will thrive/not thrive in certain environments with more expensive drugs' labs costing more and cheaper ones less to eliminate the randomness that can come with buying a DFP.
  • Actually hiring staff to run and protect the place for varying costs based on experience and efficiency etc and hiring ADDITIONAL staff to make the process faster and have more product would be cool because what was once a one man show would truly feel like you building an empire from the ground up which takes me to my next point

2. Recruiting NPC dealers to sell your created product

• Currently, you either buy drugs off of the local NPC dealer, get them from your CA or your DFP and that's all good and well but you just take it to another NPC dealer, flip it, turn a profit and start over. It can be a fun system to get the rhythm of but if you're a Godfather with a crew of 30+ and in RP terms, a large scale boss like that wouldn't wanna be tied to that sort of thing so there'd be a distribution chain, a dealer network if you will.
  • You hire an NPC street dealer with costs varying from skill (trainable), efficiency etc etc. That dealer has a specialty drug that they can flip fastest for the most money. Every X amount of time you can collect cash from that dealer, cut them in and give them more product, upgrade their skills and abilities to work with certain perks like muscle, influence etc. A bit like what the CA does with getting you cheap units to move then turning you a profit on command but a bit more in depth and personal, to add to the whole true RP empire. And if you're not established enough or rich enough to purchase a Drug Creation Lab (DFP 2.0) then you can still buy from the NPC dealer (but for an increased rate to encourage you to manufacture yourself)

3. Drug trading player to player

• Being able to pay another player whether it be your boss, someone in your crew, a sponsor, whoever, it'd be a cool option to pay them in units of drugs to either distribute themselves via the NPC dealer or give to a hired dealer or do whatever they desire to do with it. Sometimes cash just don't cut it and most of the time your hard earned cash is going on dope anyway, so why not give people the option to cut out the middle transaction and just take 150 keys for bumping somebody? It'd be great to also have the option to tip new players a few units here and there to help them get on their feet with their new crews and to potentially get into the lucrative business that is the dope game.

These are all just concepts of course and feel free to add feature ideas or criticisms below, I thought of this over the last few days and I think it'd be a really cool way to spice up the drug dealing system and make it feel a bit more immersive and like you're running an empire as opposed to being a one man/woman empire

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $300,000 Tip
Quite like this idea - and perhaps HQ's themselves having manufacturing utilities
Report Post Tip

I've always felt the DFPs had tons of room for a little more expanding... I think once the new version is battle tested and I can start revamping some of the features actual functionality, we can mess with this idea a bit and expand the feature.

Lets touch on this in a few months?

Report Post Tip

Yeah of course! I'm glad you're taking this into consideration

Report Post Tip
A well thought out suggestion that I very much agree with.

+1 from me
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Enhanced Drug Dealing & Manufacturing System
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL