Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:02:16
Page:  1 
What are your hobbies? Started by: JohnLyu on Dec 09, '21 22:17

In college, collecting daily software was my biggest hobby. Later, I began to write my own program, which felt better. Although the program is poor, it is very interesting. 

What are your hobbies?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
This is a very interesting and mysterious (for me, since i dont understand nothing about it) hobbie!

I like to draw and do horseback riding.

Besides drinking, singing, playing Skyrim and dancing of course, which are leisure drunken activities xD
Report Post Tip

I enjoy reading and writing. I tend to write a lot and most of us is just for my own eyes.

Gaming is big on the list too.

That pretty much sums it up. Maybe.

Report Post Tip

I like to work out, play football, been alot of gaming since Covid came out. Been enjoying gaming with friends, mainly playing FIFA pro clubs league and Call of Duty Warzone. And MR ofc :)

Report Post Tip

I have a lot of hobbies, but I try not to do them all at once. Right now I'm working on my music collection again... so that's keeping me pretty busy. 

Report Post Tip
Hobbies? Isn't that the things you used to do before you started having kids?

Well I fondly remember enjoying playing football.

There was also something called a cinema which I used to visit.

It depends on the age range you're referring to. If the question is after the 10 years old, i would say playing outdoors mostly (basketball, european soccer, etc).

Between20-35, interests change. Girls mainly govern our minds and body, so hobbies are similar to those (reading together, doing things together).  

At the age of 35-50 you probably have your own family and kids, so your hobbies are included with family's. 

If you're lucky and have spare time, some of "your" hobbies you might may implement them. 

Report Post Tip

During my college days, I am very addicted in playing guitar. Punk/Emo/Reggae songs. So I gues, that is my only hobby.

BUT NOW, I am aware that I am a Marcos and the president is an AQUINO!

Report Post Tip

Mine is lots, horseback riding, kayaking and such as. I also enjoy scuba diving and normal diving

Report Post Tip

I used to have an absence of hobbies other than video games. But i found Lockpicking was an interesting hobby.  quite useful too.

Report Post Tip
My favourite Hobbies are surfing and programming. I use python to automate some of my reports and timesheets, I don't get to surf as much as I'd like, the waves aren't very good here very often.

Interesting to see how many people here like horse riding, is that an American thing?

My favorite hobby is painting landscapes and taking photos and developing my own film in my dark room.  I do them both while listening to classical music.  Its relaxing unlike golf that gets me pissed the hell off when I slice my shot which is about twenty percent of the time.  I'd like to find the guy that said golf was relaxing and show him a few of my woods and putters.  

I enjoy bushwalking/hiking, taking photographs of landscapes, writing (when the spark hits me). I rather fancy old school cars too, being involved in the car scene has introduced me to so many individuals.

Gaming is another hobby? Maybe? Possibly... 

Report Post Tip

I actually really enjoy chess, mma, and meeting people. I am not that good at chess but have a blast playing it. I’m terrible at mma but really good at seeing who wins. And I’m decent at meeting people but horrible at keeping them as friends.

Report Post Tip

Video games, math, Youtube, soccer, badminton. I like reading too, but I read a lot less since I've gotten older. However, I'm almost done reading It and I'm a third of the way through with Pimp from Iceberg Slim.

Report Post Tip
Darts
Report Post Tip

Sometimes I like to take long walks on the beach.. like very long walks. Until I literally stop sweating and feel life escaping me with every step. Also, my feet start to bleed leaving red tracks in the sand.

Well when im not working and playing MR from my phone I'm doing whatever my 6 year old daughter forces me to do lol.  I suppose my hobbies are then playing with barbies, watching the decedents movies on repeat, and riding scooters outside.  I'm not complaining though we have a lot fun.

For the daily hustle.

Report Post Tip
I just got my daughter a Nintendo switch for Xmas so I've been playing that all weekend. The only game I've really been playing is Mario oddessey its dope
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are your hobbies?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL