Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:54:51
Page:  1 
SNOWBALL FIGHT! - Saturday December 18th at 12:00 Started by: Squishy on Dec 17, '21 07:13

Saturday December 18th at 12:00, lasting 24h

Here are the details for the Snowball Fight

• You can throw a snowball every 5 seconds.
  • When someone hits you with a snowball it sets your throwing timer to 10 seconds.
  • You must be in the same district as your victim and they must be online. (In the online list.)
  • You gain a new snowball every 5 minutes as well as every time you do a petty crime or break someone out of jail.
  • Getting hit by a snowball reduces your Warmth by 1% every time. Once you are 0% warmth you cannot throw snowballs or be hit.
  • You can increase your warmth by drinking Grain Alcohol on the Snowball! page. You buy the Grain Alcohol at the drug dealer.
  • There will be a timer for those with the timer toolbar, with adjustable options on the Options - Toolbar page.

As this is not meant to be a seriously competitive event, you get random prizes by throwing snowballs. You can compete for 1 minute or the full 24h, earning prizes along the way.  The prizes are as follows:

• Cash.
  • Hustle Points.
  • Perks.

During this event, if you are being bullied and are unable to retaliate you can either travel to another district\city or have a friend/crew back you up so that you may gain the upper hand. 

And remember, have fun!

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
All the perks. Will be mine!!!!!!!!
Report Post Tip
Wooooohooooo!
Report Post Tip

Is there a limit on the amount of snowballs one can have and do insta-petties count Squishaaaaaaaaaaay?

Report Post Tip

There is no 'hardcoded' limit on the number of snowballs you can accumulate.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

fuck yes can't wait

What kind of perks will be available too win

Oh shit almost about time to start just under 2hrs. I'm really looking forward to this. It was a lot of fun last year that's for sure.

Report Post Tip

Please be gentle to my fellow bretherens

Report Post Tip

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THROWING SNOWBALLS AT CANADIANS IS A HATE CRIME

THANK YOU FROM REFRAINING ON THE BULLYING

Report Post Tip

Just a thought for future iterations, but all my timers disappearing when i get snowballed makes doing anything else a pain in the ass, and is incredibly annoying

Report Post Tip

Continuing on my theme of "stuff for future versions", I got a message where i missed a throw, hit myself, and then got both the throw timer and hit timers added to my Snowball timer, for a total of 15 seconds. 

That seems busted

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: SNOWBALL FIGHT! - Saturday December 18th at 12:00
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL