Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 19:31:03
Page:  1 
One Month In Started by: lil_brat on Dec 17, '21 10:30

I have officially been in this game for 31 days (as of a few hours ago). I haven't really presented myself on the forums, other than the hustle requirements, and haven't really spoken much, other than within my crew mates. I have, however been reading through the forums as much as possible, to get a feel of this community. And of course many reached out, not just to offer a home, but tips and just friendly conversation, representing all the cities rather well in those first few days of my stumbling around here. To be honest, when I first found the game, I was looking for something to play casually, kind of a no-strings attached thing. But I found myself enjoying not only the game more than I had expected, but the players here. I have played many games in the past, of all types, and this is the first where every single interaction I have had with anyone has been positive for this entire month. Most of the time, that only lasts for maybe the first few hours of day one. And never past the first week. While I don't think I could be any happier in the family that I joined, it was the collective playerbase that made me decide to stay and really give the game a chance. So I just wanted to say thank you, you can all share in the blame for me becoming addicted to this place. Ok, sappiness is over now, y'all go do crimes and make monies and stuff ;P

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Nice to hear you've had such a warm welcome! Its been said a lot over the years that the community is what keeps people coming back time and time again, it's been said so much in fact that it can't even be disputed that the community we have is one of the best you'll find out there in a game like this.

There are many like myself that have been around for over 20 years playing this and its previous incarnation. Some of us have even got so old we've dragged our kids into this life.

I expect I will continue to return here still for many years.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
We are happy to have you here!

That's awesome to here. It can be a lot of fun here for sure and it definitely seems to be the community that keeps people coming back. I mean they have dealt with me around here for a long time lol and I can just be just impossible to deal with at times. Lol. I like how Tyrion said the previous incarnation cause I started off back then too. I was a legit kid on here and some how here I still am. So I hope you really keep enjoying it on here. Maybe one day we will end up in the same family that would be cool see you some time in the future hooked like the rest of us lol. 

Ya welcome to mr just so you know when your reading a post that some one. Posted on your. Post it is customary to give each post 1 million cash or 5 credits what ever is easier

Jk jk I won the be mean lol

Thank you, to those who replied to this post. I should have said this sooner. I will strive to be more vigilant, and vocal, in the future.

Welcome!!! I'm glad to see new people and see that you are enjoying your time here :P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: One Month In
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL