Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 16:19:39
Page:  1 
What's Next? Started by: Wizard on Dec 20, '21 17:44
What is there left for you to do? What are some goals you have as a player ? I have always wondered what was the end for all of us. Have you accomplished what you set out to? Most importantly as a community what's next for us. As time goes on things become more and more stagnant. I'm not reffering to war or killing either but all the simple things lounge, streets. Everything feels dead so to say. Maybe it's just me if so then disregard me but I dont think that's the case.

What would be interesting, next run all the big players split off . Join people you have never played with. New people working together normally inspires some cool shit. Would switch things up some.

Just an idea to help spice things up. If anyone has any ideas to share I'd love to hear it. The more people willing to leave their comfort zone the better.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Been on here a long time and I have always bounced around. I would come and go and play where I ended up. My goal has always been the same sure you want those huge legendary runs but I've never had that but, my biggest runs are always somewhere new with new ppl or at least ones I never played with much. But it's just organically fun just joking bullshitting discord server, talking in chats ig everyone is enjoying themselves. It is depressing to see all the lines that have been drawn for certain ppl here or there. I mean I understand the why its like that I just remember so far back where all the big names now would all overlap and play same crews no incogs. But it sucks shit happened I just hope not to see everyone close themselves off more to where it's that much more difficult to welcome.new players. I've seen it eventually kill a game before then again everyone on there was waaaay younger lol. Ok I'm done not a clue if I even answered what you asked but, I'm ok with it lol.

I left for a good while because I was tired and bored of what I perceived to be the same old wash, rinse and repeat. For the most part of my history here, I take full responsibility for going nowhere. I too was wash, rinse and repeat. And I was not ever a CL or even a hand on this site. The pendulum swings both ways. 

Since my return, I have noticed some changes that took place. There are first time auths. There are new hands. In my opinion, that is a good start. We also have to ask how many had the opportunity to be a first time auth and turned it down? 

As for new players, I totally enjoy teaching what I know. It's important to me as the new ones are the future. So yeah, I get where you are coming from. Thanks for bringing this to the floor. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I would love to see the old timers all go incog of each other and play the game the way they tell us newer players to play. But we all know that won't happen. 

Report Post Tip

Even if all the old players went incog we'd still rise up and crush people.

Report Post Tip

Should the new game come out hope it resets everything hustle etc so we can all race to scrap. 

Report Post Tip

That would definitely be fun actually. I start a lot of accounts with nothing lol. But then again maybe lack of friends would be a pitfall for me. I dont know yall will have to let me know how it goes when ever it starts. I would enjoy seeing a full reset things would be interesting for sure if that ever happened.

Report Post Tip

While I enjoy the idea of a full reset I don't want one. You would have to draw the line somewhere and given the hustle points, Insta-crimes and credits, too many people would have a leg up when we're all supposed to be starting from "nothing" and so I'm glad the game is going to just roll into the new version with the current players intact. 

Report Post Tip
People still have the legg up when we move into the next game. That's why I suggested removing hustle as well. How is a new player(when izzy open the new game up w ads etc) supposed to keep up with the 40 of us sitting on 2k plus hustle? I'm generally curious on what people think about this.
Going into a new game with people already at gfc is kinda wild. If there are new features for leaders gfc etc. There absolutely should be a wipe I imagine I'm not the only one who feels like this.
Report Post Tip
Wizard - off topic, but I you added a z you could recoup a fortune on royalties at this time of year.

On topic, I'm against a wipe. Networking solves most challenges
Report Post Tip

You say this as if there's thousands of players to network with. It's the same people going into a new game, and if it rolls over like so I very much doubt we will have a motherload of new players/returning ones. Who wants to play a new game that carried over the same regime from the game proior. We need more players more than anything. We have no idea what the features are that will be coming out.  Why should tom dick and harry be the same rank on another game?   It does not makes sense if it's a new game.   It gives incentive for people not playing to want to come back. Everyone would be on even footing. Think about the attention you could draw off a wipe.   

This is just my opinion of it. 

A more even footing could be achieved by adjusting stats - increase 1% shots to 10% and the entire dynamic shifts, for example
Report Post Tip

What's Next? There is no way to tell. We play our character as far as the game allows us. Sometimes we make friends; sometimes we make enemies. Right now, as a hand, what is next is to do everything my CL asks and to protect him with my life. Also, I am responsible for our family needs. It is my hope that I meet and exceed my CL's expectations. He deserves only the best.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I dont want anything. MR should be, for everyone, an escape from real life. It's great for bullshitting and forming real life bonds. The kids who get upset over in game stuff are really missing the point. Those who hold grudges because so and so rogued 6 years ago and killed their +9000 gun should really find something else to do with their life. 

Play the game, enjoy the stupid banter in lounge. Wake up at 3am to a WARRRR text. Play V-Day.

If there was no problems between players the game would be boring.    I would much rather prefer the bullshit be in game then in real life. You dont seem to agree lol. 

If you have never been relevant or invested one may feel like you do and I understand, but the issues players have with each other is what makes the game fun. We do not all strive to be the greatest writers the world has come to known. 

Report Post Tip
Just realized who you are and half of what you just said you dont even apply to yourself. Imagine that.
Report Post Tip
I don't think I am who you think I am. "Relevance" in the game is irrelevant to me, because I generally play on cruise control. Effort? Sure, sometimes. Get my panties in a twist over being pewed? Rarely...no point. It'll happen to everyone, i promise.

I'm not incog, feel free to MM me amd I'll tell you who I am.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What's Next?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL