Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 10:26:03
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
What's Your Favourite Christmas Song? Started by: Mr_Keating on Dec 22, '21 21:52
Mine is Saviour's Day, by Cliff Richard

2nd is Stay Another Day by East 17

The Bells of St Mary's by The Drifters is another favourite. I play that whilst pulling the trigger on my worst enemies.

I've never really killed an enemy (I'm talking in game obviously), but that's because the only people I've ever felt enmity towards were far more powerful than me. And if I'm honest, I like wveryone in this game and think they all add something.

I wish we all got on better, truth be told.

So what is your favourite Christmas song?
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Cliff eh? To be fair that old crooner could make milk turn.

Only one Christmas song…. And that’s Fairytale of NewYork 👌
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Seriously?

There are way too many.  But here's a few I love....

"Hard Candy Christmas" by Dolly Parton

"Santa Baby" by Eartha Kitt

and of course, you cannot forget this one:  Elmo & Patsy - Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer

Merry Christmas Everyone! 🤶

Report Post Tip

Almost shudder to say these words.... but I agree with EvilClown. Fairytale of New York has always been my favourite.

For sheer cheesyness though there are a couple of old pop ones I like;

East 17 Stay another day as Mr Keating also mentioned and Never Had a Dream Come True by S Club 7

Report Post Tip

I don't know about the best Christmas Song but Trans Siberian Orchestra released many classics and some great originals. I do know the objectively worst Christmas song and it's the god awful Paul Maccartney one, Wonderful Christmas time I think it's called. Just ear bleedingly bad

Report Post Tip

Well... I'm not a big fan of Christmas music, but my kids really love it!!! They like to sing Jingle Bells, Batman Smells. Lol but that's not really Christmas Christmas. Still!!

Report Post Tip

I have a few favorites

Silent Night by The Temptations

The Little Drummer Boy with David Bowie and Bing Crosby kicking it

So This Is Christmas by John Lennon

Report Post Tip

THIS is...

Tenacious D vs Sum 41 - Things I want.

Besides the retarded lyrics, the guitar licks in this track are dope a.f. old school metal vibes. nice way to get hyped for christmas day imo.

Report Post Tip
The pogues - Fairytale of New York

Every other answer is wrong.

However I am also partial to a bit orlf shakin Stevens
Report Post Tip

Stuck in the Smokehole

Walks off singing 

There is a funny fat man in a silly red suit stuck in the smoke hole of our teepee There is a funny fat man in a silly red suit stuck in the smoke hole of our teepee
Hohoho he thinks he talkin' Indian
 no no aint no way  we'll let him
not no funny fat man in a silly red suit stuck in the smoke hole of  our tepee.

Grandma is skinning his deer and grandpas cookin' up the meat
from the funny fat man in the silly red suit stuck in the smoke hole of our tepee.

no no aint no way  we'll let him
not no funny fat man in a silly red suit stuck in the smoke hole of our tepee.

Aunties taking his boots and Uncles stripping down sleigh of the fat man in a silly red suit  stuck in the smoke hole of our tepee.
 no no aint no way we'll let him

Ching, Ching, Ching the sound of money comin' in from the pawning of the toys
from the funny fat man in a silly red suit stuck in the smoke hole of our tepee.

Report Post Tip

Long time favourite :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrZdvW6BBkc

Midnight Riders - All I Want For Christmas (is to kick your ass)

Listening to it every year since then

Report Post Tip
My favorite Christmas carol is Little Drummer boy by King and Country. I particularly like the version they did for the 2019 CMA. The energy and all the different percussions were great
Report Post Tip
It would have to be Silent. Uses to sing it all the time as a kid. Still enjoy putting on the choir boy voice to belt it out.
Report Post Tip

Merry Christmas all.  Lets see, favorite Christmas song.  That's a tough one. I would have to say, White Christmas.  Bing hit it when he sang that song.  Now for fun, I would have to say, Grandma got run over by a reindeer.  That one cracks me up. Now if it is Christmas evening, Silent Night is the song I would want to listen to.  So lets crank up some Bing Crosby, White Christmas.  :)

Report Post Tip

My favorite chirstmas song is Donny Hathaway and this Christmas will be a very special christmas.  When Chris Brown song it in a movie before he got in trouble I had to look that one up.  

Report Post Tip

Last Christman - Wham is my favorite christmas song. Its been since i heard it for the first time. There are alot of good song for christmas but this one, i think, is the best. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dashing through the sand
With a bomb strapped to my back.
I have a nasty plan
For Christmas in Iraq.

I got through checkpoint A,
But not through checkpoint B.
That's when I got shot in the ass
By the US Military

Report Post Tip

There's so many great songs out there that it's pretty tough to pick just one. But.. I think if I had to pick just one it would have to be Rapper's Delight by Sugerhill Gang. Just really brings the mood up!

Report Post Tip
This is the opposite of the questions but the Christmas song I always hated as a kid ..because it totally creeped me out, not sure why, was the Little Drummer Boy. Still creeps me out slightly but I can listen to it without turning it off!
Report Post Tip

The Christmas song by Nat King Cole and when a Child is Born by Johnny Mathis, can't decide between the two

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's Your Favourite Christmas Song?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL