Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:15:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
SerialStabber Gun Shop Started by: SerialStabber on Aug 06, '11 04:10

Looking at the two robbers and starts reaching for his tommy gun and aim it at them

"Either you's fuck off or die" SerialStabber said

The robbers just stand there and SerialStabber fires just behind them. Then almost poop there pants and they run away

"That always clears them off hahahaha" SerialStabber said

SerialStabber then turns and looks at CottonPicker "Hi, yes I do take orders. I will get those things ordered for you as soon as possible."

Then SerialStabber turns and looks at MrClean "Yep sure you can MrClean" SerialStabber grabs 4 tommy guns and 400 bullets

Report Post Tip

Funtcase notices the gun shop as he is walking down the main street. Hes in and out of bars and shops trying to get a bearing for the place. This was afterall his first time in the motor city. First impressions were very good. It seemed clean. For some reason, the pavements he walked along felt new and untarnished. As he made his way closer to the gunshop he read and took in the information in the window. "Some very reasonable prices" he thought to himself as he pulled on the big brass door handle.

Inside the place looked exactly as it should from the windows. Funtcase turned to his left and browsed the first isle of weoponary. It was such a shame New Orleans had nothing like this. His guns are forever breaking from over use and its such a shame there isnt anyone around who can provide the answer he needed back home. He had often wondered whether it was the way he was using them or if he needed a better pistol for the type of work he was doing.

Funtcase made his way through the shop picking up a few bits and bobs. A new holster, belt and a funny little item that strapped around the ankle to holster a smaller weopen in his sock. He took these to the desk to a man who looked like he could tell you a fair few stories about guns. He was old, and mean looking. Funtcase was a little intimidated in all honesty but he put his brave face on and said to the man: "These please, bud"

The shop owner looked up with a blank expression. He took the items off Funtcase and tapped away at the till for a few seconds before turning back to his customer.

"3 bucks 42 guy"

Funtcase took out his wallet and paid the man quickly. He turned to leave but, plucking some courage from I dont know where, turned back quickly.

"Could you suggest to me a better firearm sir? Ive had this same model for a year now and it keeps letting me down. Any advice?"

Report Post Tip

I'll take an Ak_47 with BG piercing bullets please.  Thank you

Report Post Tip

SerialMurderer appears out of no where and begins speaking "After the death of my father. I will be taking over this business over."

"I really suggest a Tommy Gun Funtcase. I tell everyone I just love them!"

Serial then turns and looks at Paul

"An Ak-47? what's that?"

Report Post Tip

THE_SINGER was walking down the street in Alabamas Detroit when he noticed an awesome gunshop. Deciding to make sure the new crew was stable he would pick up a few weapons for The_JesTer and the rest of the Toothless Bastards. SINGER walked on in and took a look around seeing the place messy as hell and was just about to walk out as he heard Serial yell he would be with me in just a minute. SINGER realized he better look around and find something to buy in the mean time.

Take your time brother, its just THE_SINGER

He did take his time infact. He wasnt going to show up within the next ten minutes at all. THE_SINGER decided to pull down a tommy gun model from the rack and look at it. Aiming it at a toy dummy he pretended to fire when he realized the toy dummy had a picture on the face. Taking a closer look THE_SINGER realized it was his face from the poster advertising his latest music collection he put out.

Why would he have my face on this dummy?

THE_SINGER took off the poster and put a picture up of Frank Sinatra instead. Time seemed to be passing to slow so as to waste time He moved and sat in a chair in the corner.

Report Post Tip

Tyler kept on running, his legs pumping hard. He wanted to take a look back, but he didn’t want to risk it. From the echoes of their feet hitting concrete the person chasing him was close, real close. Taking a corner down 2nd he spots his car up ahead. The sigh of his car gave him new found hope, his legs started to go faster. A small grin started to appear on his face, he was going to get away. Tyler slams to the side of his car and start to dig around in his pockets trying to get his keys. From up the street and hears the person stop followed by three clicking sounds, they were out of ammo. Smiling, Tyler pulls out his keys, opens his car door and jumps inside. Inserting his key in the ignition he starts his car laughing at his good fortune.

Stallion jumps for cover as the car explodes. Pieces of metal and debris flying everyone, his legs gets cut by a sharp piece just before it could get behind the cover of a brick wall. Recovering from his fall he looks at the car with a sad expression. Tyler was supposed to be shot, not die by his car exploding. Fuck. It was meant to be a last resort. Looking at his gun Stallion throws in down on the ground in frustration. “Fuck!!!” He yells in the middle of the street. It wasn’t the first time one of SerialStabbers guns had failed him. Finally calming down Stallion picks up the gun and starts to make his way to the shop which luckily enough was close by. Tyler had been a bodyguard left over from the recent war. Rumour had it that this bodyguards were forming up to make their own gang, in memory of their former masters. Not on Stallions watch. He and his family had been hunting most of them, Stallion was tipped that Tyler would be hiding out in Detriot.

Turning away from the wreckage, Stallion heads back up 2nd street and heads directly for Serials store. Serial would experience a shit storm when Stallion got there. Few people were out this time in the streets, the ones that were left kept their head down, avoiding any eye contact. They knew better than to get involved in his business. Stallion looks up to see the flashing lights from Serials store. Checking himself to make sure he was well presented, had to look good for the troops, he heads inside.

Inside it was clear this place was owned by the Serial Family, the stench alone gave it away. Few people were inside but Stallion was quick to make himself heard.

“Hey Serial!!!!!! Your cheap ass dad sold me another shit box of a gun!!!!! I swear if he wasn’t dead I would kill him myself!Serial? SERIAL!?!?! BAH!

As normal trying to talk or get serials attention was useless. Just like his dad. Turning around Stallion notices a figure sitting alone off to the side.

“Well I’ll be! Singer my man how are you?” Stallion said looking at his friend

Report Post Tip

THE_SINGER took off the clothespin that was hiding the stench from entering his nose. Standing up he hugged his brother and began laughin. Serial began yelling from the back as if he was still trying to fix something, a loud cladder awakened both the men until Serial yelled that he was fine.

Is it raining outside?

Sweat poured from Stallions head like a sprinkler shot rain into a lawn. The almost bipolor switch of moods put SINGER in the happiest of moods. THE_SINGER pointed to the dummy.

You know that dummy over there? It had my face on it! From the album i just put out Serial took my face put it on the dummy so people could shoot at it! Would you believe that?

The two men began to laugh as they sat next to each other drinking coffee to keep themselves up in the early hours of the morning SINGER had an inquisitive thought, Why was Stallion awake and up in detroit this time of night?

Brother, what are you doing up so late in Detroit?

Report Post Tip

JasonBourne Walks into the gun shop

Anyone here?

Report Post Tip

Im looking for a tommygun and 3sticks of dynamite 

Report Post Tip

Donnie enters in Gun shop. His eyes become big as he saw many guns in shop. He felt great excitement and couldnt wait to buy one of powerfull guns he could see in shop. He takes tommy gun and 1000 bullets, he threw 2000$ on table in front of man who was selling guns and says to him:

Thank you for this beautiful shop sir. I will try this gun in my next drive by.

Report Post Tip

Wearing a not-so-clever disguise, doogle struts into the store. He does not look up at the cashier or directly at any customers searching for the perfect peice. After grabbing a handful of dynamite sticks and a couple grenades, he places them on the counter along with a wad of cash. 

The cashier slips him a nervous look to which doogle replies, "Termite problem."

Report Post Tip

In the distance a fog horn calls as Iceberg slowly floats into harbor.  The busy dockworkers quickly tie the large mass of ice to the shore as a small army of penguins jump off and make their way to the shop.  Onlookers can only watch in amazement as they surround the derelict building and, as a single functioning unit, lift the structure off it's foundation with one epic heave.  Together they all waddlle back towards their home, the prize now securely in their hands ensuring the future armament of Iceberg and his many minions.

Just as quickly as it had arrived, Iceberg disembarks back into the great blue yonder with the gun shop securely cemented in place.

Report Post Tip

As Sneaker is looking at into the harbor she sees the oddest sign. In the distance, just barely visible, there is an Iceberg floating with what appears to be a building of some sorts on it. She gets her binoculars out and focuses on the building. Serialkiller Gun Shop. Sneaker also sees an army of penguins. A stranger site than the floating building in the northern hemishere, that is for sure! She is now convinced someone has slipped something into her drink. She flags down her driver and informs him to get her out of town fast!

Report Post Tip

Jessie dressed in all yellow heads into the gun store looking suspicious...

"Yo I need to shift some crystal! the best shit... Ya know anyone Yo?"

Report Post Tip

Enter Van, an imposing presence.

One stick o' dynamite there, mate, the mother-in-law's comin' round for tea.

Van eagerly awaits service.

Report Post Tip

*FrankCastle enters the shop*

"hey fine sir  i was toold you care a lot of coom guns and amo."

"so iam look for 4  tommy guns and 4 bar 's and 4 box of amo for eacch of them.

*frankcastle pulls out 5000 bucks and hands  it to stabber*

Report Post Tip

John walks into the gun shop*

he looks arond for a bit*

John spots the tommy guns and the broning auto's

John took four of each and layed them on the counter i need these and i need amo  for them as welll.

Report Post Tip

As Sneaker is walking down the streets awaiting on her vehicles to be delivered, she finds an abandoned foundations. She wonders what used to be here.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: SerialStabber Gun Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL