Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:08:17
Page:  1 
King of The Hill - Durden Raid Started by: Squishy on Dec 29, '21 04:23

Durden Raids:

Work together as a crew to complete the Durden Raid daily challenge to get prizes, experience, as well as a chance at being KOH (King of The Hill).

Based on a combination of participation and completion percentage, this data is examined, weighed, and a winner is chosen.  The winner is declared the KOH and enjoys a temporary 3 day crew-wide boost.  Some examples of these temporary boosts could be a 10% higher XP gained during this time, 10% higher defense stat during that time, 10% higher wack stat during that time, 10% higher perk trigger rate during that time, and so on.

The math is set so that small crews and large crews have fair shots at this, it looks only at active players during that time (IAs do not hurt you)

After the 3 days are over, the KOH event will pause a random time before it runs again.  This pause will offset the timing of it and it will eventually cater to all players from all time zones with all schedules.

The leaderboard will be public, but the prize will only be stated in personals.

This is a work in progress to test the waters for a much fuller option in the new version - please excuse the construct dust, STDs and bugs.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

If I read this correctly, this will be a permanent implementation? Like, it's not a once a year thing?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Its an regular event that picks a winner every 3-4ish days based on your crews durden raid progress.

Report Post Tip

Without trying to ask too much about the math, does the difficulty of the raids scale with the level of total BG skill in the crew?

e.g. if you happen to have a player who has decided to train 20 of their bodyguards stats progressively over time even if they can only use 5 for the raid, are the extra 15 guards stats affecting the composition of the durdens difficulty/ability for a crew to finish?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Would it possible to do it per city or with a random changing time frame I notice a lot of the same 2 crews just swap who is koh instead of being spread out
Report Post Tip

Spaceman - I'll get back to you on that

Sunset - I am not seeing that its a lot of the same 2 crews, can you paste me your list in case it somehow is drastically different than what I have?

But to address it being spread out - its done like the lottery pool, every aspect of the raid contributes towards your crews total points. 

Crews with a higher count of participants will get more than crews with less (in general, if it was based just on this)

Crews who have a higher % of participants will get more than crews with less. (in general, if it was based just on this)

Crews with who win more than lose will get more than crews who lose more. (in general, if it was based just on this)

Crews with complete harder ones will get more than crews who do easier ones. (in general, if it was based just on this)

Crews with more skill points invested in their top 5 will get more than crews who have less. (in general, if it was based just on this)

Crews whose uppers participate more... and so on (in general, if it was based just on this)

All of these numbers are also adjusted based on crew size.  A godfather crew, a brand new crew with 5 members, and a full crew on an extended size HQ all have the same possible total points they can win.

You will probably see more of the same 7ish crews win because there are 7ish crews who score higher consistently and thus have more tickets in the pool.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: King of The Hill - Durden Raid
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL