Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 11:29:59
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Late game/Old char suggestions Started by: Le-Semois on Jan 04, '22 21:29

hiya,

So we all know that at some point the game is kinda 'accomplished' when you live long enough

big enough gun, a cl, hand or trusted Don position, DFP and 60 units in the bag. But what then, aside for waiting to see if any wars happen or post some stories or join debates in the streets, ooc or BD's.

Also the effort needed to get lvl's beyond level 60 isn't worth the effort really for that 1 extra drug unit. Only crazy jailers or people addicted to achievements keep pushing at that point. So i was coming up with ideas of how we could reward people to push beyond level 60, or have goals when they hit many days in their account and no longer grind for more units or bigger guns:

King of the Mountain rewards for players who are ranked 1st in the two skill felony crimes (lockpicking and safe cracking), maybe some tangible reward for it like a daily 1M, or hourly smaller amount of like 100k per hour.

The highest levelled player gets benefits like a 10% higher success rate at leading OC's
PPing a Godfather is possible if your units >theirs (maybe only possible if you are made man or higher in rank)
HQ boost is not only based on rank but rank/unit level combination
Level 60+ players have 1 bonus OC per day
Drug trading multiplier, every unit above 60 gives you a 2.5% increase in profitability for every drug deal

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

King of the Mountain rewards for players who are ranked 1st in the two skill felony crimes (lockpicking and safe cracking), maybe some tangible reward for it like a daily 1M, or hourly smaller amount of like 100k per hour.

Great idea could be usefull for some people who are still active but there crew may not be as active. Long as it does not stack with the crew stat should said player be in the KOTH family at the moment. I think this would be great.  

The highest levelled player gets benefits like a 10% higher success rate at leading OC's
PPing a Godfather is possible if your units >theirs (maybe only possible if you are made man or higher in rank)
HQ boost is not only based on rank but rank/unit level combination
Level 60+ players have 1 bonus OC per day
Drug trading multiplier, every unit above 60 gives you a 2.5% increase in profitability for every drug deal

All of those are actulla pretty solid with the exception of the HQ boost. This is imo of course. With distance currently i dont think any more HQ boost would be neccassry. Would just be overkill. The rest of these seem very rewarding for those who put the work in  something I agree with. Units are a pain in the ass. +1

Report Post Tip

+1 from me.

There has always been a "Race to 60" terminology as this is basically seen as the final requirement needed for eventual progression towards the lofty heights of GF. Whilst I don't think 60 needs to be changed at all, having some form of added achievements/benefits for 65/70/75 is definitely something which could add incentives to the grinders and hard workers. I fully agree that the added drug unit, whilst nice, doesnt seem to balance with the effort needed for post 60 units.

Bonus OC's and a possible added incentive to drug sales are both great ideas imo.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

+1 from me too. After the 'race' to 60 would be nice to keep the interest and therefore activity and involvement / communication levels up for the greater good of the game as a whole. Sitting on 60 can lead to absence / dipping in and out rather than being really involved especially when thing are say not war like for a while! 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Late game/Old char suggestions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL