Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:37:19
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: PP Rank Restrictions Started by: Squishy on Jan 05, '22 16:49

"What are you stupid? You don't dare roll someone who outranks you that much!"

In the current case of PP being restricted because someone is outranking you by 3 ranks, it is being replaced with a 15 unit difference.

What are you stupid? You don't dare roll someone who is that high ranked!

In the current case of PP being restricted because of someone being GF, it is being replaced by a 1 unit difference.

This will go into effect on or about Jan 15th, giving people time to get their BGs sorted if they wish to.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Wait.. we can't PP Godfathers? I never knew that. Dont think ive ever tried one out of "Respect" right enough. Alas, I learn of this as its being removed.

Report Post Tip

Tyrion

I remember trying to PP a GF as a Don and not being able to. However, I think a GF was (is) able to PP another GF. Not sure how GF and GF-CH interacts, though.

Report Post Tip

Gf can only pp gf at the moment 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Yea at this moment only GFs can pp GF's you can mug them still if you catch them. Got set to that a few years ago.

Report Post Tip

Does this go by actual units or 5's and 0's?

Report Post Tip

Grimaldo

It makes more sense that it goes by actual units. The game sees your units by what it actually is, not by what others see it as.

Also, if there's a 1 unit difference for GF, it makes sense it goes off actual units and not 5s and 0s.

Report Post Tip

Awesome. Thanks @Honesty.

Report Post Tip

awaits until he can actually hunt the wallets of GF's

Report Post Tip

"Does this go by actual units or 5's and 0's? "

This goes by actual units, not the rounded 0s/5s that is displayed.

Report Post Tip

Just a quick one Squishy pls: Is this your actual units (in brackets) or what you have clicked to obtain? There are circumstances where ppl may choose not to be yet claiming the units owed and this might add another reason to that too. Hope that makes sesnse? Like if I have 17 units but have 17 (24) which one would be used in this calculation? Cheers. Liking the change too btw :)

Report Post Tip
This goes by the number of your actual units, not hypothetical units, not would-be units, not I don't understand how to tip units, but actually units :)
Report Post Tip

Am I understanding this right? If John Do has 60 and a GF has 61 units the GF can be PP'd or if the units were vise versa? As long as it was a 1 unit difference? 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

What are you stupid? You don't dare roll someone whose reputation exceeds yours that much!

I am unable to PP Hobbs, we both have 63 units. Squishy this is unacceptable, I MUST PP HOBBS

Report Post Tip

Please leave Hobbs' pp alone

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: PP Rank Restrictions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL