Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 01:04:41
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Historical Credit Dice Stats Started by: Maxine on Jan 07, '22 09:49

Suggestion: In Bookkeeper a historical "All Accounts" Overall Wins/Losses for dice for credits only, as they are attached to the user account. 

Pros: Bragging rights

Cons: I can cry about it

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm not really interested in seeing overall wins v loses but I'd like to know my lifetime winnings and loses (or net wealth metric) for each character that maybe a bar graph could be employed for. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As it the wagers themselves, how much gamecash or how many credits I accrued over the life of the character.

Report Post Tip

I like the new additions to bookkeeper feature by the way! I think the additions for numerical breakdown on each city for PP/Felony/Jails is quite valuable insight to have especially when working on achievements. 

Keep up the solid developmental work! 

Report Post Tip
I love this idea. I have been wondering about my „all time stats“ for a while!
Report Post Tip

In this version, credit logs are a mess.  Because of the sheer size of them (every listing in the marketplace, sold or unsold, is in there, thats millions upon millions of unsold credit listings as an example) makes it very very slow to do any kind of archival credit displays.  We are preserving all the data for a later update in the new version (maybe a few months after the new versions release) so that its broken down and precomputed, this way its super fast - but thats just not possible to really do on this version without a fair bit of legwork only to have to do it all over again in the new version.

Report Post Tip

*checks account* 

*Double checks* 

Maybe do like with distance. "On X date any new accounts have this is in effect" so ya know, you don't have to dig through historical data and just collate future data. 

*Triple checks account* 

Ok good. 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Historical Credit Dice Stats
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL