Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:55:01
Page:  1 
Something Doesn't Smell Right Started by: ScentedCandle on Jan 09, '22 13:13
"I'm nicknamed the scented candle because I'm a person of substance. Substance that enables the enjoyment of a space.

That space is this thing of ours.

And what we have just now, is rotten.

Or is it?

We have numerous Godfathers, who all seem to be friends. We have long suffering right hands forced into the legal profession because of their inability to go further.

We have persons notable for histrionics, CLO and Honesty, leading crews, and at the top of this bland soup of vanilla nothingness, we have two pale croutons, Dagda and Tyrion.

Rarely has such firepower rested in the limp hands of such low aspirational goodfornothings.

Other than slaughter the Lennon family, what have they done? Why won't they endorse the innovative incentivised sit-down pilot?

Why haven't they commented, let alone strategised against, the endemic retirements?

People want salt and letters, even chilli flakes, on their soup.

And what do they have instead?

You tell me?"
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Alice walked by and by accident overheard the rant. She shook her head and looked to the Cheshire Cat by her side."  I may be a tad delusional and a little crazy but at least I know once you ridicule and degenerate you have lost your argument. You have lost your ... uhm ...what is that word I am looking for."

The Cheshire cat looked at her with his customary grin." Alice you are too sweet for you own good sometimes. You see broken people feel good inside when they speak down to others. It helps them feel not so broken." 

She looked at the cat and nodded her head not really understanding why some broken people had to be so hateful to others. " Is the Red Queen broken?" Alice asked the Cheshire cat as they continued down the road.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Something Doesn't Smell Right
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL