Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 12:20:11
Page:  1 
Zeitgeist, the spirit of time & latest Godfather of CH Started by: Maya on Jan 11, '22 22:55

Maya handed the crew crest tailor a stack of 20s as payment for the last-minute order she made. Time had gotten away from her and just in time she realized that it was only hours away that Zeitgeist would challenge the old Godfather of the North side of Chicago. Confident that Zeitgeist would overtake the old Godfather with ease, she had decided a custom family crest would be a suitable gift.

As she saw the tailor out of the headquarters, Maya went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. It was going to be a late night. As the coffee was brewing, she thought to herself what a successful family line Zeitgeist came from. He would become the 5th Godfather in his family, a tradition started back in time by the late Numbers4Glory. The number of crimes, jail heists and other mischief that was committed by his family was absolutely staggering. Exactly the type of commitment necessary to make it all the way to Godfather. On top of that, he understood the politics and sensitivity this lifestyle required to succeed. Skills necessary to not only make it to Godfather, but also stay alive.

She hadn’t seen much of Zeitgeist tonight. He had been roaming in his study, mentally preparing for what was to come tonight. The moment he would be face to face with the old Godfather of the North Side. A man, well due for retirement but as stubborn as a donkey. The only way he would make space for Zeitgeist was with a bullet between his eyes.

As Maya was sipping her coffee Zeitgeist walked into the kitchen, hat in one hand, gun in the other. It was time. Time to face the music. Time to live or die. After all, the odds were in Zeitgeist favor, but it wasn’t done until it was done. Zeitgeist nodded and just like that he was out of the door, ready to challenge the Godfather.

Zeitgeist has challenged the Godfather.

Shots have been reported at the home of the Godfather.

You can see the muzzle flash light up the windows followed by the deafening report of gunfire.

There is a short period of silence, followed by a loud scuffle.

You hear one single shot... and then silence.

Zeitgeist has taken over the position of Godfather.

Report Post Tips: 20 / Total: $430,000 Tip

Congratulations Zeitgeist! The day has been coming for a long time, i'm so pleased for you that it has finally arrived. It's been such a pleasure already the time we've all spent working together here in Chicago, I look forward to continuing this with you in your rightful position as Godfather!

Salut old friend.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Congratulations Godfather, Zeitgeist! My best wishes to you and your district. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A city bustles with activity because leaders lead. Their actions are mimicked, their traits are copied. Good leaders breeds environments where individuals can flourish. And while I may have recently moved to this great city of which we both call 'our home', Chicago, one thing is pretty clear. A good city is not made of brick of mortar, but of good leaders and even greater mobsters. Group of people who work hard to make their homes better. People like you, Don, nay, Godfather, push our city further. 

Congratulations, Godfather Zeitgeist. 

I truly enjoy these celebratory moments. I thank Maya for making this formal announcement. What a wonderful speech. 

Congratulations Godfather Zietgeist and to your crew as well. Best wishes to you. 

Report Post Tip

WhyBother is so glad to see Zietgeis  finally Took over our third GF in Chicago. Well done to this.

Its from now very good to be a Chigago.member and its  so good and we all are glad over this great work by our Chairman Flowa that we all together work with.

He lights a hidden cigarr and slowly moved on to the streets that he has missed for long after being a bit sick. He cows a bit bafter smoking the cigarr and he smiled big.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Zeitgeist, the spirit of time & latest Godfather of CH
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL