Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 18:20:58
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Quick sell for ca Started by: Mafiatrivia1 on Jan 13, '22 06:54
Can we get a quick cell for ca I know. I’m not the only one with a lot of ca on hand but it would be nice to sell all that ca coke at once other wise for me it takes like 10 min and. The price changes 2-3 times during transactionss
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It takes 2-3 seconds to sell from one CA. I thought the limit was 8 CAs total? 

Report Post Tip
https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1589354#273767112
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Maxine, no limit on quads.
Report Post Tip

Oh damn. I've been limiting myself, thank you! OK WELL THEN. 

I'm going to vote yes & no on this one, because I'm contrary as heck and also I see both sides to this. 

Yes: Jesus christ, 10 minutes? Please allow them to mass sell like we can mass train BGs. 

No: There has to be a balance to having that many CAs and the balance would be you have to be fast and on-top of it to get the drugs sold as quickly as possible. The only day you would HAVE to sell all the drugs is if you activate all the Quads on the same day, but you can work around this by staggering when you open them. 

Yah Ok I've convinced myself more towards no, rather than yes. 

Report Post Tip

I was going to write up my own suggestion for this but fortunately there's already one posted here. So I'm going to vote yes and hopefully bring some new life to this wonderful articulate thread that I simply couldn't have said better myself. Please guys, let casual gamers have this win.

+1

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Quick sell for ca
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL