Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:30:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Do not shoot unsponsored Started by: PrinceofCheese on Apr 03, '08 01:34
Why exactly do the CL's Deem it neccessary to protect the followers of a CL they have just removed?

Im aware that this is what they do everytime a CL is removed, But why?

Should War not be declared on that family and the leader, RHM and all of their members not be shot at? Why do the surviving members recieve protection?
Report Post Tip
I think you'll find that our Gods have an input there.

I mean, not so long ago, we saw wars by the Librizzi contingent that spared no man. However, I believe God was deeply upset by the numerous casualties when Molotov was exterminated and thus in every war since, we've seen many survive.
Report Post Tip
Those mean Librizzis...
Report Post Tip
TheJoker why shouldn't we as CLs not protect the innocent, we are not butchers.

Members of Chicago Partisans had done nothing wrong and most were probably asleep when their leader was attacked.

Members of The Revivals were after all members of Don Cheesys captians family and therefore part of his.
Report Post Tip
It's quite simple really, Intervention's members where in actual fact the Cheesey ones members so he protects them.

Cab Tufting was killed in essance by a rogue not as a result of war so they are protected by the remaining leaders.

How ever I can't understand why l0v3hanD's members are protected, if l0v3hanD was helping take out my former employer then he took his family to war knowing the risk that his family may be wiped out. But it is not my place to decide these things.
Report Post Tip
On the contrary Gio, if I'm not mistaken l0v3hanD had sent out a MobMail to his members stating that they were not involved in the war and no-one was to be shot.

In saying that, I don't know if anything else transpired after that as I wasn't around.
Report Post Tip
Yeh but i wasnt aiming my comment specifically at this war, I understand why PrinceOfCheese would protect his members, but generally the CL's protect the unsponsored members of a family which they aim to remove.
Report Post Tip
But they usually eliminate most of the higher ranking members before issuing the order to not shoot unsponsored. The unsponsored are mostly lower ranking, and eliminating them usually ends up with their offspring getting to that same position they were already in within a short period of time.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Do not shoot unsponsored
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL