Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 00:57:46
Page:  1 
Revisiting Old Friends Started by: Estella on Jan 15, '22 04:47

She remembered everything. Even after so many years, the memories always came back to haunt her. It had been a long time since the incident, but therapy didn’t help her much to forget about what happened. Estella, now 24, thriving with a successful drug distribution business and surrounded by people who only wanted to see her succeed. Despite all that however, she couldn’t let it go.

But one night, on a random Saturday night something clicked in her. She knew in her heart that she didn’t want to sit around in her mansion sulking about what had happened and why it happened. Desperate for closure, Estella decided to track him down, thanks to her buddies who specialized in that stuff. She thanked them, grateful that they had even helped her in preparation for what she was going to do once she saw her ‘old friend’ again. To which one of her buddies replied “...we want this just as much as you do Stel, this man deserves everything that’s about to come to him.”

Estella smiled as she stared blankly into space. There was pure evil in her eyes, knowing that she could see -him- again and tell him how much his plan had backfired.

As the story goes, they once were best friends, them swearing to each other that they would never leave each other’s side. But as it turns out, he had devised a hidden plan to take everything from her, framing her for a crime she didn’t commit. The fucker was smart. He planned every detail from the start. He ended up stealing all her passwords for her accounts, grabbing all the money that he could get. Oh – but that was AFTER he had brutally beat her.

She was lucky enough that the bruises healed quickly, and she only spent two years in jail and the next few on parole. And now, finally free from the prison cage and a brand-new outlook on life. She was back for blood. What couldn’t kill her only made her stronger.

Report Post Tips: 14 / Total: $280,000 Tip

On the way to her ex-friend's confirmed location, she started to weigh the risks and benefits of killing him. It would be satisfying, yes. But that satisfaction may only be temporary and Estella would have to deal with another incident in the news and she didn't want any of it coming back to her. Her driver looked at her curiously through the rearview mirror as she sat behind looking lost in space. "What are you thinking about Stel?"

Stel shook her head slowly, still not looking at him through the rearview. "Argh.. I don't know. Maybe killing him is not gonna be my way of revenge. I just... want to know why he did what I did. Then take all his life savings. And his passport. Beat him to a pulp. Yeah... that might be enough for me." She finally looked up to look her driver in the eye, and when she did, he had widened eyes. 

"What?" She said in a defensive manner, looking almost offended. He did more to her than that. She might hit him few times with a bat and give him sore bruises that would heal in a matter of weeks, but he'll live. He'll continue to live his life, knowing that she paid the price for a crime that never even happened in the first place.

30 minutes later

"Why did you do it?" Estella asked firmly as her hands rested by her sides.

The man who she once called bestfriend, the one person she used to tell all her secrets to, began to apologize profusely. His face was bloody with open cuts and bruises. "Estella..." The sound of him saying her name again made her shiver - in a bad way. It left a bad taste in her mouth.

"You had everything you ever wanted growing up. All the riches in the world. was supposed to have that life. You don't understand what it was like to live poor..." Estella quickly cut him off, her anger doing the opposite of subsiding. "Did you ever think to ask? I could've helped you. You're just a selfish, inconsiderate asshole who didn't realize he had a loyal bestfriend beside him who would help him through anything."

She looked him straight in his eyes. She couldn't see any emotion in them. It made her question whether her visit was worth it. "I should have never come here," she said shamefully. Estella had already recovered from the anger caused by the pain from the past, and she tried to exit the premises but he suddenly reached out to her and slightly touched her arm. She quickly looked back and pistol-whipped him with full force.

"You're pathetic. And that's all you'll ever be. I'm going to leave you alone now and we'll never see each other again. I was going to come here and kill you, but that would mean that I'm doing the same thing you did to me. But I'm better than that. So goodbye, Alek..."

The End

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Revisiting Old Friends
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL