Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 04:26:56
Page:  1 
Sneaky, LHM of SadaBaby's C.R.A.S.H. Started by: Squishy on Jan 15, '22 15:02

Its like calling 10 different tow truck companies, and then wasting the time of the other 9 that don't arrive there first.  You've been doing this shit for years man.  I understand as a hand if its embarrassing to ask your CL for the wiki link.  I understand it may be embarrassing to ask any of your members.  But, I ask, once again, like bernie fucking sanders, that you not mail Me, Helpdesk, Warrior, Jen, Toby, Enkindle, Syn, Frankie, Kittie multiples of the same fucking question that you just mailed to help desk, knowing that we all will take the 2 minutes to reply. 

The last 20 or 30 times you've done this I started mailing you back with a copy and pasted answer from one of the other copies of the same mail that I just answered that you sent to the other accounts hoping it would further illustrate just how much of a time suck this is.  I've sat you down and tried to explain that you do not need to waste everyones time by mailing mailing multiple times in multiple places, to multiple people.   

You are no longer welcome to mail helpdesk.  You are no longer welcome to mail myself or any of the staff for help.  You've lost that privilege because over the last decade you've repeatedly have been faced with 3 choices A) help myself B) get help from helpdesk C) mail helpdesk and people individually the same question multiple times - AND STILL CHOOSE C... every fucking time.  No amount of warnings, blunt or otherwise, have got the point across.

You are being put on a 3 month time-out, any mobmails, messages, PMs, DMs, notes, phone calls, email, posts, threads, basically any and all attempts to seek further assistance will result in another 3 month time out.

(To make sure you get this fast, it will be placed in several places, mailed to all your CAs, given to your CL and your members)

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

In memorium: 

OC IN LV

Report Post Tip

Well, looks like he got some attention, lmfao

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Not sure what the thinking was behind mailing the entire staff. RIP.

Report Post Tip

Rip aka timeout**

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Sneaky, LHM of SadaBaby's C.R.A.S.H.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL