Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 14:26:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Execution of SoulJaBoy: The Kuku Lite Front Started by: Hope_Sandoval on Jan 16, '22 14:04
We did have reason to belive that SoulJaBoy was the recipient, but we will kill all of the prize thief's friends.

In fact, I think we have. He's none left.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Report Post Tip

rupert i make one comment and now you are sending assassins after me???

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

You best be wary out here OmertaCapone I've seen a few reports victims of the KLF in the papers. Some say they are a truly ruthless band, best be careful you don't make yourself an even bigger target! 

Report Post Tip
omertacapone - you are charged with being friendly to our enemies.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Shots ring out through the air as Don HeadHunterX fires at family member Goomba OmertaCapone.

Shots ring out through the air as Don HeadHunterX fires at family member Goomba OmertaCapone.

Shots ring out through the air as Don HeadHunterX fires at family member Goomba OmertaCapone.[22:36:12] OmertaCapone: BOSS NO

OmertaCapone: WHY

OmertaCapone: this is taking so long, its unbearable

OmertaCapone: i only ever wanted to be loyal, honorable and rispetto for you

OmertaCapone: oh my GOD

OmertaCapone: please i will do anything

this is the cowardice of detroit, they dont want to teach or mentor, they just want to mindlessly kill new associates for one small mistake

pathetic 

how are they any better than KLF?

Yeah Rupert a la Kuku, this person bother much but you dont seem to bother all what you have done all time you have run in here.

Please try to do what OmertaCapone wrote. loyalty omerta honor respect

Perhaps you dont any of this words.

What do I know and honestly not caring a bit in my life.

Report Post Tip

Shots ring out through the air as Don HeadHunterX fires at family member Goomba DarkTimes.

now hes trying to kill another one!! not even done with me yet. what kind of mickey mouse ass crew is this guy running 

Report Post Tip

I guess we know what Omerta really meant to you, lmfao

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Evidently, not much at all. He’s hollow words were just a front for causing trouble it seems.

Truly is there no depth to the KLF? Have they integrated themselves so far into our psyche that even the most devote of followers like OmertaCapone has been corrupted by their teachings? 

Omerta was not in the KLF. Bubba was.

Every single person on this thing of ours has been approached by KLF representatives, give or take a few dozen.

The question you should all be asking is: who's next?

We have very significant financial resources, and are not holding any writing competitions.

We watched how writing competitions of the Kuku/Lincoln model degenerate into bullet-parties, and we want no part of that.

Until we turn a prominent leader, we will remain wedded to hit & run.
Report Post Tip

@Connor_Roy- Who does the KLF consider a prominent leader on these shores? What's the criteria? 

We went above and beyond to try to build a rapport with Buubba and answer his questions as a good leader should. He was given all the effort and energy a new player would have been given under the same circumstances yet it was wasted on the KLF ELF. No prominent leader would want to deal with your petty antics and compromising misdeeds. That would be such a heavy burden of responsibility which no one would want to touch.

Your ELF group is taking away from legitimate, young gangsters that want to walk and talk in a life of crime on the streets. Ultimately, your efforts are proving to be detrimental to the shores and only hurting the folks visiting the coffee shops or airports. I understand your preference for anarchy and incognito thugs but "who's next" isn't a top concern for anyone. On behalf of the up-and-coming mafioso all over the shores, please let the young, genuine gangsters experience what our streets truly have to offer.

Report Post Tip

Connor_Roy -*

Report Post Tip

Scary words from a scary group of individuals. Though speaking of writing competitions... 

I welcome everyone to stop by The Fairest and Finest Writing Competition where scary words and threats of violence are only being used in our stories! 

It is the only Writing Competition where the host will not attempt to kill any of the participants! What more could you ask for? Fabulous prizes? Ah heck, we got those too. Hope to see everyone soon! 

Report Post Tip

a new gangster would have**

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Execution of SoulJaBoy: The Kuku Lite Front
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL