Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 00:02:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
the mafia breakfast Started by: OmertaCapone on Jan 17, '22 20:31
Bacon, I am first among equals in the KLF.

Money interests me only insofar as it enables and emboldens the heroes who join our ranks.

Some say we are a cult. I must ask you: what makes it so?
Report Post Tip
A boss from vegas is not respected in PH the way he may be in vegas. There is absolutely nothing universal about respect in the mafia. The godfather of Vegas in PH does not have the same standing as the godfather of PH in PH. This has been a thing for a while I'm not even sure what we are discussing here.
Report Post Tip
Bacon are you referring to me ?
Report Post Tip

Shells - I've not even sure what we're discussing here since the initial message that started this conversation on the streets. Way before your message now. This entire conversation is utterly useless and a waste of time. Although, I figure that's why the conversation began in the first place.

Can you go start earning your own bloddline's respect and go put in some prolonged period of work instead of procrastinating in debates on the streets? You don't have to adhere to the rules of the streets, as you clearly know, and operate yourself however you wish. But again,as Gerwyn_Price mentioned already there is a universal code-of-conduct on these shores related to a wiseguy's behavior and activities as well as hierarchical infrastructures and guiding principles for gangsters in This Thing of Ours. This you already know. Examples would be something called a "Hitter's Bible" or "Crew Rules" but I can't say for sure what gangsters call these things. 

Report Post Tip

I'm referring to the self-confessed insular and embolden KLF ELF Cultists embedded on these shores and perversely pervading cities and the streets, Shells.

Report Post Tip

A Boss is a Boss. Location is irrelevant. You may not respect Boss A as much as Boss B, but they hold the rank, which in of itself demands respect. What would be the point of having a hierarchical ranking system within your criminal organisation if the ranks actually meant nothing? Obviously there would be none. Now, a wider question would be, has that rank been devalued by the person bestowing it upon the recipient? I have no idea whether that is the case, as I have no idea about Cleo's work for Dagda and, presumably, nor do you. What we do know is that Cleo is a Boss and, without information to the contrary, the minimum expected of us, is to show we understand the meaning of a Boss and show the requisite level of respect. Failure to do so will likely have consequences. This is why we have ranks. This is how the hierarchical ranking system works. It is in every crime family and respect for the ranking system is universal. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

A Boss is a Boss. Location is irrelevant.

You may not respect Boss A as much as Boss B, but they hold the rank, which in of itself demands respect.

Ranks do not demand respect.

Location is relevent. We have features that prove this. Im not even sure what you are arguing.

Yes continue to tell me another individual what i should and should not respect. Rank means nothing to me so fuck the universal respect you believe I should have. Could care less if you are Godfather or Don im not the only one who feels like this. Be realastic. 

Report Post Tip

I wasn't arguing anything. I was explaining the very basic concepts of how this works. As you don't understand them, you're an idiot.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Not sure what country you arrived from but here in America thats not how respect works. If i wanna go tell Flowah shes a shit godfather and shoot her i very much so can. Thats why we have the option to do these things.   There are consequnces of course but im not obligated to respect anyones rank

Report Post Tip

Respect isn't being demanded. No one said that in this streets conversation.

You're avoiding the elephant in the room, Shells & Connor_Roy.

It's about how you conduct yourself appropriately and in a proper manner that of your kin's present rank in This Thing of Ours. These coffee shops are meant to be utilized for residents to congregate. To discuss the daily events and associated ongoings on these shores. Your persistent efforts by your ancestors blatantly rebuke this concept and continually intend to live with a life filled with personal vendettas and grievances.

You act contemptuous and spitefully go off on ridiculous tangents all to steal people's time and energy. Again, go live a full life of crime and show me otherwise by legitimately beginning to write a kin's journal filled with personal memories but also those of that you start to call friends or perhaps enemies/rivals you make over the lifetime.

Either way it could turn into a fruitful endeavor and more worthwhile compared to your current inclinations here on the streets. 

Sure, location can matter in the context of whom you're speaking with.

If you know one particular influential gangster more so than another you might act or speak differently in conversation. However, when dealing with commonplace objections or rebuttals, our Friends in This Thing of Ours universally respond and operate day-to-day in a professional and mature way. Usually never hostile or abrasive as well as genuinely having a sense of open-mindedness associated with that of an intelligent debate. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Gerwyn_Price it can be a difficult concept for Civilians to grasp. I'm sure young Shells here could be one of our best and brightest with a little bit of effort and know how. 

Personally I think everyone merits respect until it is proven they don't, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Despite it not being good for one's health. 

Personally I think everyone merits respect until it is proven they don't, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Despite it not being good for one's health. 

Exactly ! This i agree with.

Report Post Tip

The latter part sorry, bit akward now lol

Report Post Tip

Glad you agree with something here in our conversation and debate on the streets after nearly two pages of transcripts. 

Report Post Tip
Bacon... mafia breakfast... bacon

I'm vegetarian, so you're safe, but I can see why this upset you.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the mafia breakfast
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL