Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 10:34:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The BLOODIEST Times in Our Mafia's History Started by: DarkTimes on Jan 17, '22 22:41
Why do you think that is?
Report Post Tip

Mansplaining I was under the impression with the title so boldly written on the manifesto as I had mentioned before stating bloodiest times in our mafia's history.

That is precisely what this conversation was intended to be.

People sharing from their journals  and discussing the bloody wars their ancestors wrote about.  

Like a trip down memory lane.

So perhaps I am missing something, wouldn't be the first time and surely not the last.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What about that time that SpikeS guy murdered everyone and it was like woah. That was pretty cool that time I thought. I mean DoctorBoom was kinda weaksauce, padded helmets and handholding and happy go lucky times. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Macarena - I have been briefed about you. Dressing like a lady to fool others is your lineage modus operandi, and your blood have failed to have much impact.

Join us and be the change you wish to see.
Report Post Tip

That is funny, as if I was hiding. 

I am a pretty girl though. I am curious as to what sort of change you would envision for this world, but I see you have killed yourself. Hopefully, someone can elaborate on it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Such a pretty girl you are, Macarena. Indeed, una mujer increíblemente atractiva!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The BLOODIEST Times in Our Mafia's History
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL