Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 00:32:36
Page:  1 
Go Kuku: The KLF Hit-List Dagda Started by: Connor_Roy on Jan 18, '22 19:01
"Friends, the KLF sometimes take time off from murdering the associates of competition embezzelors fo burn millions of dollars worth of currency.

Today, rather than continue this controversial form of performance art, we instead asked our anonymous benefactor to place a large price on the head of one of the most inane, boring, pointless Godfathers to ever grace a chairman's seat.

This fool, this mute, surpasses even Lincoln_Lawyer when it comes to poor decision making.

In a sense, we are simply Incentivising a productive act of euthanasia. If Dagda were in a zoo, he'd be a castrated monkey banging it's head off of iron bars to relieve the banality of its existence.

Normally, I'd engage in some character assassination, but Dagda has no character to assassinate.

So, instead, someone get rich on KLF cash by shooting the meatsuit occupied by the wispy remnants of a cloudy day that encompass the alleged "person" that Dagda is.

Kill him.

Thanks."
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Overhearing the announcement Bacon mumbled under his breath, "you just want to take time-off to attend the street's annual V-Day festivities and trying to live long enough to reap any prizes." 

All while being seemingly amused as he strolled through the city park smoking on his Cuban cigar. It was a beautiful day on the shores.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

You're an embarrassment. 

Report Post Tips: 20 / Total: $400,000 Tip

Your imagination seems to be getting the better of you, Mr Connor.  If you could point me on the direction of said hit list, so I can perus it for myself, that would be greatly appreciated. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Space-Pole - it was there for all to see, as the Beige Boss will confirm, if he manages to actually wake up today.

Let him say his piece. Of nonsense.
Report Post Tip

Looks like his piehole was shuted, LMFAO

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

the klf seem like useless cunts

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Quiet an accurate, Homelanderr, perspective although the additional marksmanship prowess is a key plus.

Perhaps offering a greater experience from such activities than that of visiting a shooting range in comparison. Or, to put it frankly, that it’s always my pleasure and delight to workout the “muscles” associated with painting houses for free. Plus, minimal effort is needed on my part to enjoy the special bonus.

Such opportunities usually require a gangster to frequently travel cross-country to perform the necessary reconnaissance to locate and identify the scattered groups of high-value gangsters that required surveillance for a week or so for formal confirmation. Not to mention the effort and energy needed to hastily collect residual pieces of potential evidence or swiftly obliging away any unlucky witnesses related to the criminal activity. 

Thus ensuring while in the race to commit the crime, if all went to plan, one would likely be able to avoid the potential of detection by gung-ho law enforcement officers on regularly assigned patrol routes. More importantly, any convert would-be competitors scouring the streets as masked gangsters working to subtly obfuscate the success one’s planned house painting contracts throughout the cities and streets. 

Although, even more significant was the peace of mind resulting from not constantly being in a state of paranoia and anxiety about some nosey metro pig that could by happenstance stumble onto the scene and somehow witness the act of crime occur. Such a scenario was extremely worrisome given the circumstances as one could imagine.

On a side note for full disclosure, aforementioned pigs are merely a coincidence and having no relation to the myself or my family. Those are dirty piggies filled the cities’ police stations.

The growing desperation and private hysteria within the innermost leadership of McHoover & Co in the MRFBI organization at City Hall was reaching a boiling point.

Internal sources were leaking informations to DC journalists and national press members asserting the country has deeply rooted elements of organized crime that are pervading the streets. Accordingly, this led to further media publications and newspaper headlines promoting the Federal investigative agency’s continuous announcements and official declarations of designated public enemies throughout America.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

What’s a KLF?
Sounds like some sort of terrible music act or something.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Go Kuku: The KLF Hit-List Dagda
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL