Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:05:38
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
RHM should not see their CLs e-mail address ] Started by: Mike on Jan 19, '22 19:46

[...] when the CL received a gift from MafiaReturns. 

As is, the RHM can see the CLs e-mail address, if the CL receives a gift from the game. 

That feels like an account security issue.

(Yes, CLs pick RHMs that they trust. But again, this feels like a security issue.)

Perhaps the e-mail should be changed to ***@***.*** if personals are viewed by RHM.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

100% agree. I had no idea about this and I think anything that gives away some sort of personal information should be hidden.

Report Post Tip

when the CL receives

+ yeah. Not only it is personal information, but you know, half the info you need to get into someone elses account. 

Alternatively, RHM could simply not see those gifts if it would potentially make implementing this easier.

Report Post Tip

Should change the personal you get when receiving a gift to "MafiaReturns sent you a gift, check your email." Or something along those lines perhaps?

Report Post Tip

As you said, we always choose an RH that we trust so I can't say i've ever considered it an issue to me personally. However I would agree that for security reasons it would be much better for there to be a change to prevent the RH from seeing these gifts.

Report Post Tip

Should change the personal you get when receiving a gift to "MafiaReturns sent you a gift, check your email." Or something along those lines perhaps?

Done.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Just so there is no disconnect, is there any other places other than the personal that a gift was sent?

Report Post Tip

I don't believe so.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: RHM should not see their CLs e-mail address ]
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL