Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 05:18:34
Page:  1 
Wash n' ride Started by: MarcosJr on Jan 22, '22 04:18

WASH N' RIDE EST 2022 \/

MarcosJr, a former working student (studying Business Management while working as a car wash boy to finance his studies), planned to put up a small business which he dreamt of many years ago. Now that he already have some enough cash, he planned to make this business from dream to reality. 

"Geesh, I think I am ready for this! Got some cash, supplies, already made a deal with the water corporation (made under the table transactions and negotiations), rented a place and of course a small hang-out den for my future beloved customers. Hmmm, but wait, what would I name my car wash business?"

MarcosJr sat down, got some papers for drafts, snipped a whiskey and lit up his cigar and...

Wash N' Ride

This business is a CAR WASH service for all the good mafiosos of DT. "Hmmm sounds a BIASED car wash lol" Again!

This business is a CAR WASH service for ll the good mafiosos on these shores. But if you are from DT, you'll have an extra perks from me. "Sounds perfect baby!"

HERE.. Yo bad ass babies will be washed thoroughly, tough and healthy after a big bang, drifts, and race chase with the muds and clouds of dust in the streets. Wash N' Ride will take care of your rides just like how we take care of ourselves whenever we enter a church under the influence of liquor and drugs.

Wash N' Ride will make sure that after the "wash" and you are already in the streets with your bad ass ride, hot chicks will follow your car (just your car & not you lol) and would say the sweetest hello that your car has never heard before. Just like Tommy Vercetti is feeling whenever he is in a fanny magnet mode.

WE??? YES it is a WE because I will not run this show alone. I have my 3 sidechicks oh I mean sidekicks. Their names are MOORE, MARY, JANE.

LET'S JUMP TO THE PACKAGES:

WASHER BABE MOORE (19 years old of age)

Body wash - $20

Internal wash - $20

Body and Internal wash -  $35

Vaccuum only - $10

Body wax - $15

ALL IN - $90

(Likes to party, favorite color blue, Hard to get but easy to lose)

WASHER BABE MARY (20 years old of age)

Body wash - $20

Internal wash - $20

Vaccuum only - $10

Body wax - $15

ALL IN - $90

(Likes music and books, favorite food: Lobster, Easy to get and easy to lose)

WASHER BABE JANE (27 years old of age - Widowed but still kickin')

Body wash - $20

Internal wash - $20

Vaccuum only - $10

Body wax - $15

ALL IN - $90

(Likes to talk all about life, favorite hobby: Gardening, PERFECT WIFE)

NOTE: FOR ANY EXTRA SERVICE, JUST ADD $20 ($15 goes for the washer and $5 goes to charity)

HANG OUT DEN

Well, this is just a start up snacks while your cars are being washed:

Regular burger (Patty that is fried with love placed between toasted buns) $20

Soda (Fridged soda with no ice on it because it's in a bottle) $10

Fries (Deeped fried fries) $5

Lobster 

Fruit buffet (Apple, Banana, Strawberry, Orange) $30

SEE YA!

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $460,000 Tip

HeadHunterX Pulls up in his 1932 Ford Model 18, it had seen better days. He had heard about his Associates MarcosJr's new car wash and decided to take it in to give it some much needed love.

"Hey MarcosJr, nice looking business you have going here. I am looking to get my car looking new again. Hook me up with the Body and Internal Wash, don't care who washes it."

HeadHunterX goes to the Hang Out Den, grabs a soda and waits patiently for the service to be complete. He thinks to himself 'well done MarcosJr'

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

HeadHunterX returns to pick up his car. It looks better than it did when he purchased it brand new. 

"Thanks MarcosJr, the ladies did a wonderful with it, I will definitely have to keep you in mind again when one of my other rides needs cleaning!"

HeadHunterX tips his car washer handsomely. He then drives off to the town to soon visit another establishment...

Report Post Tip

Luc being new to the city, has not yet purchased his first vehicle but wanted to support the families business.

Hello sir, I am not sure if this is against the rules, but I would like a nice place to hang out and check out the cars as they come through,

Any chance I can just hang out here in the hang out den, get a burger and a soda, and just relax

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Donnie knew the boss loved a clean car and after leaving the cigar shop decided to swing the bosses new 1949 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible in for a wash.

When travel abroad, Don Soul kept a light crew of just three body guards. This number allowed them all to fit in the same car.

Donnie soon found a rumor that "Wash n' Ride" was owned by someone connected to this thing of ours. Once they arrived, the guards stayed near the car as Sammy ran inside. He approached the counter...

"Hey there, the name is Sammy. What's the nicest car package you got around here?" he said with a smile.

Report Post Tip
Tonto had been strolling Detroit smelling something awful when he saw a wash sign. Tonto was amazed by the woman he saw as they were nothing like the ones on the reservation he'd come from. Running towards them his foot just stuck into a metal bucket and off sliding he went. Crashing with a fall the soapy water covered Tonto as he began to questionable taste and smell the soap. Once he smelled it he started in on cleaning himself down and covering his head in the foam. A loud man came out chasing Tonto away as the foam from his head and shoulders floated into the air behind him hitting the man in the face causing instant pain and burn. Tonto got away scott free yet again.
Report Post Tip

Shermy pulls up to the facility in his 1930 Buick Roadster and parks get out of his car shutting the door placing his hat on his and and fixing his jacket then he walks up to the clerk and say aye the baby ain't doing so good she got a little dirt on her from a drive out to the bay ya know what I'm saying clean her up I'll take the all in here have $200 bucks do a good job head good things. Shermy goes and sits watching them clean his car after awhile they finish cleaning he gets up and grabs his keys and walks over to the car looking it over with a whistle he says damn you do do good work he swipes his hand against the shiny red paint on the door and opens it gets in and burns out driving down the road 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Wash n' ride
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL