Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 14:09:08
Page:  1 
KLF Communications: We Killed Cleo Started by: Justified on Jan 22, '22 19:11

Justified burns a million dollars and walks to his adapted police car.  He begins to speak...

"KLF Communications today claims responsibility for the assassination of Cleo.  We received information that Cleo was associated with the late Cherry_Darling, who was shot dead whilst extremely rich in a competition related killing. 

Rumours abounded over how Ms Darling came to be in possession of over $10m, and the forerunner of the KLF believed that misappropriated contest funds had been passed to her.  So she was targeted.  Cleo was also openly disrespectful at the funeral of a KLF operative.  

We will always kill those who don't show us the respect that we are due. 

However, it has become apparent, that the KLF unit detailed to kill Cleo had confused her for Chloe.  Whilst we apologise to the lineage of Chloe, we must place a large part of the blame upon the late triton. 

Triton had somehow infiltrated the KLF and his advice to the population at large to ignore KLF overtures has been effective.  We can no longer reply on the sophisticated intelligence gathering networks that we had before. 

Tonight, triton has blood on his hands.  Had he not neutered the KLF’s resources, a more thorough background check could have been undertaken, and it is highly likely that we would not have made such an obvious mistake.  We could have spoken to Cleo, and possibly Chloe, before decreeing who was actually the target.  Sadly, we don't have the resources.

Despite this, we consider tonight’s action a success.  Whilst Chloe was not our original target, she is considered close to those that have stolen prize money destined for writers.  Whilst it was a KLF gun that ended Chloe’s life, it was triton’s sabotage that facilitated it.  We note that Chloe's funeral was attended by several high-ranking members of this society, all of whom remain either silent of sceptical about KLF attempts to recover misappropriated prize money.

Let this be a warning to all.  The KLF remain in existence, and will continue to kill our enemies, or those we mistake for our enemies.  Whilst we do make mistakes, the offspring of those killed in error will, by default, become our enemies, and therefore we can be considered as simply seizing the initiative in killing them before they declare us enemies.  

We note, also, that the cries of foul play that will follow the justifiable killing of Cleo/Chloe are far louder than those to be heard when Tammy_Wynette was killed, we believe by triton.  

Were are the words of sorrow for this ballad singer?

We would like to thank Honesty- for this slapdash approach to leading crews.  Without his lack of attention to details, several of our operations would have been stopped before they could get off the ground.  We note that the late @Baron_Greenback was able to make four attempts on the lives of our enemies, despite being publicly identified as being with the KLF.  So, thanks, Honesty-.  Perhaps spending more time inside the soiled walls of your HQ and less time Outside would be better for you, and for the enemies of the KLF.

We congratulate Westmoreland on surviving a determined attempt on his life.  It will not be the last.  We have an operative inside Honesty's crew training as we speak to finish the job."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $101,101 Tip

There is no relation between Cleo and Cherry_Darling. 

You are, once again, an embarrassment.

Report Post Tip

Dagda - do you have any proof of this? 

Report Post Tip

Cleo's own words damn her.  We were correct to target her, the uncouth oaf.

Report Post Tip

You'd be very much mistaken, Cleo.  If you look at our statement, he isn't mentioned.

You will die at the hands of the KLF.  Goodbye.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'll indulge your childish need to have the last word, Cleo.

Report Post Tip
Cleo has taken the Last Train to Trancentral

RIP
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The same happens to all your family, everyday. 

Roya smirks.

Oh, also, claim my mother's death and Dagda's death all you want. Cause everybody knows you, your lineage and your friends cant build a gun for shit. Lying just makes you look even more disgusting.

By the way, i killed 2 of your granparents: Connor_Roy and the other one i dont care to remember the name, but my last words were something like this "you annoying prick". Perhaps you remember it? I sure do, cause it gave me a lot of pleasure blowing your relative's head off.

Anyway, bye.

Roya laughs and walks away.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Wow, what a claim to fame: you killed Connor_Roy.  And Bradley_Jackson.  Two gangsters of rare ability, and you are proud of their murders?

Well, the KLF killed Cleo, and several close to her, and you don't like that, so you are upset.  We also killed Cleo's mother.

Roya, you condemn yourself with your own words.  

Report Post Tip

Roya laughs.

I didnt said im proud, i said it gave me a lot of pleasure. It's like crushing a cockroach. Nobody likes vermin and you're vermin, Martyr.

As for your claims on my relatives deaths, dont you feel ashamed of lying? I ask myself: are you so schizophrenic that you end up believing your own lies? Cleo's mother was Marisha and I know who killed her. It was a close friend. I also know who killed Cleo, because I have the WS and it wasn't you or your lame ass friends (which i said before, they cant build a gun for shit).

So keep lying and from now on, everytime I see you or your kin, I will shoot them on sight, I don't care if you're homed. My life has been boring lately and killing you gives me some joyous moments.

Roya spits on the vermin and walks away humming a cheerful song.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Make up falsehoods all you want kuku, anyone with a brain knows you had no hand in the death of anyone ranked higher than goomba in the past year. Yet you mock her for killing two gangsters? Seems hypocritical.

Seems to me it's Cleo- 2, kuku- 0 on the scoreboard.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Goku! Bing!

What a roller coaster your father had. Not really.

LostBoy was a consig, to name but one.
Report Post Tip

Bing!

Wrong again cockweasle, LostBoy was a WiseGuy. Whilst it is true that he had acquired the necessary Drug Mule capacity, he had not yet received his button. And while yes, this on the face of it still shows Goku to be incorrect in his statement that you have not killed anyone over the rank of Goomba in the last year, I believe, rather than to give solid facts, that the essence of what he was saying is that you suck.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip
The count is now Cleo 3 x 0 Kuku.

Martyr, the RGCS (Roya Garbage Cleaning Service) killed you.

Goodbye.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $540,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: KLF Communications: We Killed Cleo
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL