Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 05:19:16
Page:  1 
"The KLF" people should be in a mental institution Started by: Cleo on Jan 22, '22 20:01

After being threatened by Kuku's kin (Justified) and his friends, which he call "the KLF Communications" (poor deluled soul), being accused of something she never did, associating with someone called "Cherry_Darling", which she never even talked to in her life, Cleo started thinking about everything that happened and said, to whoever wanted to listen:

"Why there aren't asylums and mental institutions in this world of ours? Things can get pretty confusing and messed up, specially after spending so much time here in this thing. So in the name of these sick people, specially those associated with "the KLF", i ask that we join our funds and start building an asylum urgently. We need to lock these people up somewhere they can receive the proper treatment and also somewhere they cannot harm themselves or anyone else, like they are threatening to do with me." She said out loud and lit a cigarette, thinking that the world and the streets would be so much better off without those loonies walking around.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

the klf are useless cunts

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"I wholeheartedly agree, but they are also people with mental illnesses and maybe even some mild mental retardadion. Those people should definitely be locked up in an asylum."

Report Post Tip

we should water board them till normal

Report Post Tip

That is a good treatment, i believe electroconvulsive therapy would be good for them too. Maybe even lobotomy.

Report Post Tip

Cleo and Homelanderr - for your information, I have been receiving therapy for some time.  I've discussed this on these very streets.

Your attempts to shame me will be like your pronunciation and grasp of the Queen's English: failing.

Report Post Tip
The Queens English? Like not knowing the difference between Cleo and Chloe?

I wouldnt send you or your infant squad down the road with a three item shopping list cause I know you would return with something wrong.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

no one cares blow me

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

SatoruGojo - I wouldn't trust you with the prize to a writing competition because you'd award it to a non-entrant.

Homelanderr - I'm fairly sure you meant to say "no one cares to blow me [Homelanderr]"

That doesn't surprise me, because you are very unpleasant. 

Report Post Tip

fuck yourself loser

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Homelanderr - I challenge you to fight me like a man?  A duel? 

Report Post Tip

I'll be straight up here, as I always am.

We have this whole thing where we are supposed to respect those who have fallen, especially in funeral postings. I think Kuku and everyone from his lineage should be an exception for this unwritten rule. We should fling shit at his corpse while it's being paraded in the streets; it's not like it'll make him look worse considering he and everyone in his line is already a heaping pile of shit.

looks like your dead

When you disrespect others, Honesty-, you disrespect yourself.

Your relentless fixation on excrement is frankly bizarre.  You talk endless of throwing it.  Smearing it on your walls.

Ever wonder that you're appearing....  really odd?  Like a weirdo?  An oddball?

All I do is command a renegade unit waging low-intensity war against a range of enemies.  You emerged out of inactivity in a fecal storm and have been dirtying walls with your gung-ho toilet repot(ty)oire ever since.

Ever wonder that you're basically smelly and nobody wants to be near you?

Don't answer.  I'm going to retire.

Ever wonder that you're basically smelly and nobody wants to be near you?

Wait are we talking about honesty now?? This sounds a lot more talking about the kuku lineage, perhaps the keyword you refer to is probably the smell? Well yeah maple syrup does smell awfully sweet and not many people are into that

but the nobody wants to be bear you, that does sound more like you! :o

I disrespect myself constantly. I do it publicly often enough. And yes, I am odd. I am quite odd. I'll always be like that and I own up to it.

And it's hard to walk away from the shit talking when you have such a shit personality that it rots people around you

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Maxine had been exploring the city when she came across a strange conversation in the streets. Her eyes widened more and more with every word spoken before she finally looked at Creasey, her bodyguard and said, "If my daddy ever heard me talking like this he'd take my toys away!" to him. As the conversation didn't look to be letting up any time she decided to find something else, because the adults were acting worse than she did when throwing a tantrum, and she was only six years old. "Come on Creasey!" she said tugging the large man's hand. "I don't want to be here when they get in trouble with their mommies and daddies!"

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "The KLF" people should be in a mental institution
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL