Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 20:56:54
Page:  1 
Kuku On the Couch p1 Started by: Justified on Jan 22, '22 21:54

The room is pleasantly furnished, and a upon a chaise lounge lies the artist usually known as Kuku.  He is undergoing a course of psychotherapy.  Kuku is paranoid.  He has been accused of running a shadow group of assassins, and is sure that people are out to get him.  His therapist, Dr Heinz Gruberaffe, begins to speak...

"Ah, Mr Kuku.  As you know, I dispense with the German accent, despite being German, for ease of understanding.  So, let me ask you, have you been feeling threatened again?"

Yes, Dr G.  I could have sworn I heard people wanting to do me harm.  I had a dream that people on the street were shouting at me...

"Mr Kuku, what were they shouting?"

Dr G, they had the most awful, course, uncouth, uneducated accents, but I heard them shout things that sounded like:

useless cunt - we should water board them till normal

and

i believe electroconvulsive therapy would be good for them too. Maybe even lobotomy - they are also people with mental illnesses and maybe even some mild mental retardadion. Those people should definitely be locked up in an asylum.

The even more hideous looking and sounding one used a word that I won't even deign to use in this setting, Dr G.  But let me assure you, they were as angry as they were backwards.  

And as a German man, Dr G, you will know better than me the terrible things that can happen when we start calling for and endorsing torture, and specifically the strategic, illegal designation of insanity as a means to combat political actions...

"You are of course correct, Mr Kuku.  Tell me, why, in  these dreams, these visions, are those that hound you always members of the educationally subnormal class?"

That's a very good question, Dr G.  I suppose, in part, it's because it would be my worst nightmare to be as stupid as they are, and as crude and lacking in awareness that they'd behave in such a manner in public.

But perhaps there is more to it than that.  Perhaps the fear is deeper....

Mr Kuku stares out of the window.  This session is gearing up to be a difficult one.  He says he needs to use the bathroom, but it is secretly going to smoke opium and ingest the special energy tablets that Dr G has sourced for him.  He had to go deeper, into the deepest recesses of his deep mind...  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuku On the Couch p1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL