Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:34:49
Page:  1 
Press Your Luck Dice Streak Event Results! Started by: Squishy on Jan 23, '22 07:11

The Results:  https://mafiareturns.com/comps/dice_2022_01_22/index.php

Wow, this was one hell of an event! 18 Uppers placed in the event, triggering over 6,000 additional perks for their members.

Top 3 contestants from both the winning and losing side won an additional 6,500 perks!

Top 3s on the winning side split $42M as well as 508 Credits from the rake (plus padded a little more since the rake was a little low)

Be sure to thank your uppers for trying their hardest to support their crews and win their members tons of free shit!

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Thanks for the Event! We had a good time, glad we had people participate, it's all in good fun. The last dice streak win had three people with 12 and three with 11 which is insane, congrats to whoever won that one.

Report Post Tip

I do not get into gambling. It was my intentions to support one round but when i would remember, the round had started. ;( I'm glad it was a success. You are the best Squishy.   

Report Post Tip

NoahRugs Oh shhnap, I just noticed that the 3 12s were literally seconds apart.  Talk about a tense moment!

Report Post Tip

Great comp.   Glad you came up with this.

Does placing on the losing streak side as an upper also trigger extra perks for members?

Hopefully it does since that's the only side I'm good at :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Thank you for this event. I enjoyed it although I'm pretty terrible at gambling dice it was still lots of fun 😁
Report Post Tip

I struggled to put any streaks together in the win or loss column, was a fun event but I think I need to take some dice lessons.

Report Post Tip

Quick question. Were the TOP3 losing streaks were also included for crew perks? Or was it only for the winning streaks?

Report Post Tip

19:09 <~IzzyCreamcheese> the winners got prizes, the cls winners triggered their crews to get prizes

19:09 <~IzzyCreamcheese> the losers themselves only get loser prizes

19:09 <~IzzyCreamcheese> there are no crew prizes for non winners

19:10 <~IzzyCreamcheese> ive already made a note for the next time i run this to make sure i fully explain that the losers are gettgin a booby prize for participation

Report Post Tip

Mmmmm, booby

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Press Your Luck Dice Streak Event Results!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL