Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 05:30:36
Page:  1 
Mafia Business Started by: Kay on Jan 24, '22 18:27

Kay was 'round the streets fighting Rogues and Roguettes, selling drugs and talking to his fellow mafiosos. He is looking for a companion, a friend or at least a partner in crime to help him out. He thought to himself, "Could I be asking too much? Do the others like me? Have I done something wrong?" He shook his head and continued to walk, he's trying to find another dealer to sell the load to. He walked back and he saw a figure disappear behind a corner, when he reached it he was grabbed by the shoulder. He hit his attacker and turned around, he didn't expect it to be....

(This story is made by the people who join this RP, this story changes with every person who adds an event)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

...Mansplaining.  He reeled back from the punch from Kay into some trash pails in the alleyway.  He stood up quickly and dusted himself off.

Hey what are you hitting me for you damned fool!  Don't you notice the guy who has been following you for the past six blocks??? He is undercover FBN agent!  Go duck behind that dumpster over there, I will let you know when the cost is clear.

Mansplaining posts at the mouth of the alleyway casually, waiting for the agent to pass when ALL OF THE SUDDEN..........

....he was struck in the back of the head with the butt of a pistol and carried into the back of a waiting car.

Stapled drove the car with vigour and intent.

"This will teach you to lead the feds to our district"

Before long, the car reaches the edge of the pier. But something doesn't look right. Who are those schmucks??
Report Post Tip

Dr_Kenneth reeled in his fishing line. Was this going to be another night of fishing with no bites? He was getting ready to cast out when he noticed some car headlights behind him. 

Maxine now you better hold that rod tight. I don't want to have to get you another one... again. 

Dr_Kenneth put his rod down and walked towards the car. 

Well howdy there fellas. You're gonna scare the fish away with all the racket you're making. What are you doing driving on the pier anyway? Didn't you see the signs? Kenneth pointed towards the 'NO FISHING' sign. Pedestrians only. 

Off in the distance the sound of wailing sirens grows louder and closer...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Kay gets out of the car and checks the surroundings, and then says, "Quick! Into the shack!" When everybody goes into the shack, they wait. The sirens pass them and head farther away from them. They all stand up and get in the car, Kay the driver now. Then he hears a muffled bump and a scream from the trunk, he stops and check the trunk. He is surprised finding Mansplaining in the trunk, Kay unties him and lets him off on the highway, then he gets in the car again and drives. Then all of the sudden, BOOM, the tire explodes and the car skids off the road, when Kay wakes up he sees something blurry trying to make it out, he realizes it is...

Report Post Tip

When Kay wakes up and sees only a blurry object. They stopped to rub their eyelids and to try to improve their vision. After a few moments pass so that their eyes adjust to the sunlight, Kay was finally able to see the world at last after the unexpected slumber. 

Kay quickly realized they were was dreaming the entire thing. The whole episode was a nightmare of sorts. Thankfully the menacing voices in Kay's head began to subside.

After this realization, Kay took the perscripted medications they had forgotten to take all week. 

Report Post Tip

"How would have I done this? I need to remember!" says Kay when he stands up and takes his pills. He puts on his clothes and walks outside to check the weather and the news. He takes the newspaper that the boy tossed onto his doorstep. Bacon is on the news again, he is the new Mayor of LVKenneth is a wealthy doctor that loves lavish parties and invited his friends over this weekend to party. Stapled is his friend that lives next door, he sees him on his porch sunbathing. Mansplaining is the new Intern at Kay's job and he needs some training, but all will be fine, his resume is filled what he did in previous jobs, and it is amazing. "Well, let's get the day started." Thinks Kay to himself, but when he walks back in he sees someone sitting on his chair and appears to be...

A small child for her age of six years old. Maxine never admitted it to anyone, but she liked how she was underestimated more by adults. Better that than just to be estimated, that's for sure. It wasn't often she did things without her father's permission, but this morning she was annoyed at the fishing trip with Dr_KennethNoisewater being cut short. He was showing her how to be a proper cribinal. With the help of Mister Creasey, her bodyguard who apparently never slept because she had tried before to sneak out without him, she managed to get into the home of Kay and had sat for what felt like FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR to her just for his dumb-headed self to wake up. "You gotta apologize to me!" she told him, her voice high and squeaky, finger pointed. Intimidating, this child was not. Adorable, yes. Intimidating? No. 

Although Kay was surprised and weirded out, he managed to say, "I'm sorry, who are you? And how did you get in my house?" Despite Kay being 6'2" he had a gentle face, not intimidating, but when needed definitely scary. He looked at the girl sitting on the chair and wondered, "Who is she? Where are her parents? Is she... an orphan?" He was confused, but he didn't let his face show it. Then he sighed and sat on the chair opposite the girl. He sat patiently and tapped his bony fingers against the table. He waited for a reply, although still recovering from the confusion, then he asked the girl, "Before we talk, would you like any beverages? Tea? Coffee? Any soft drinks?"... 

Report Post Tip

"Coffee, please." the small child said politely. Which is when Creasey made his appearance from the kitchen while clearing his throat. He was the standard size for a bodyguard, although in Maxine's eyes he was the biggest person she had ever seen in her whole life. 

"The child will have soda, if you don't mind." Creasey said. He rubbed his hand over his face. "Sorry, she insisted that you owed her an apology. I work for Mr. JosephBonpensiero who is within the same family as you, The Result." the man said. 

"I'm a cribinal!" the small voice popped up into the conversation, now crossing her arms over her body. "I'm part of the family too, ya know!" she tried to stay mad, but a slight pout came over her face. She might be a cribinal but she was still just a little girl going through some crazy shit. 

Kenneth entered the house through the second floor window, as was custom in this town. Looking around he noticed Maxine and Kay sitting around the table. 

Oh, emm. I didn't realize this house was occupied. Don't mind me! Kenneth raises a large carp in front of him and makes his way to the kitchen. 

Anyone want chips to go with their fish? 

Report Post Tip

"I'll have some chips with my fish," exclaimed the pig-of-a-man as he pulled out a chair from the table so that he could sit down.

Once he was seated in the chair, Bacon briefly glanced and waved at each of the individuals at the table. This was followed by him unfolding his napkin and placing it in his lap. 

After making himself comfortable, Bricktop eagerly awaited the delicious meal being cooked in the kitchen.

Although, the pork friend in the group had yet to formally introduce himself. After realizing the unintended slight, he promptly rose from his chair and cleared his throat before proclaiming with delight, "I'm Bacon. I was walking by and caught a whiff of your food cooking. And as a food enthusiast, I had to follow the exquisite scent that was radiating from your kitchen."

Then the pig-of-a-man returned to his seated position in the chair with his napkin all while maintaining a curiously cheerful smile like that of a piglet-human. 

Report Post Tip

Joseph arrived at the house after being notified that Creasy, the doc and his daughter Maxine had ventured their way there after their little fishing trip had gone south, so he decided to pop over and check up on his little girl. He entered the house and saw them sitting around the table, alongside a few others he didn't recognise. They all looked in his direction as he entered the room. He picked up Maxine off the chair and sat down, sitting her on his lap

"Did you really think you could go on an adventure without your old man?"

He laughs as he ruffles her hair

"And what's this that Crease has been telling me about you wanting coffee and being a 'cribinal'? I think I might have to give old Creasy a knuckle sandwich, what's he been telling you?

He laughs, jokingly punching Creasy in the arm. They then both laugh

He notices Kay. Joey had seen him around the HQ from time to time, never having the chance to introduce himself though, he took the liberty to make that time now.

"Hey, kid! Come over here for a sec, I wanna know who my daughter's hanging out with."

He stares at Kay, not saying anything else

"Forget about it! I'm just breaking your balls! How ya doing? I'm Joseph, but everybody calls me uncle Joey. The exception being this little rugrat here, she calls me an old man mostly."

He laughs, putting his hand out to shake Kay's

Report Post Tip

"How long till supper, Dr_Kennethnoisewater?" Asked Bacon over the commotion of conversational throughout the house. 

Report Post Tip

"Has everybody arrived?" asked Kay after shaking Joey's hand. He looked around the kitchen to realize that, the food is ready. DING! The food is ready. Kay grabbed the fish n' chips and some smokin' hot chicken from the oven. He put the dishes in front of everyone and gave them a fork ,2 spoons and a knife. He went to get the food and put it on the table, looked in the fridge to get the sauces and placed them on the table top. When he was done he sat at the head of the table waiting patiently to start eating, he was born and raised in Ukraine, a slavic country in Europe, and the table manners are that you can't eat before the guests eat, so he waited until people started eating for him to start, such a nice day!

Report Post Tip

Selena see's something going and she noticed a pig-man the she knew it was bacon of Detroit the most powerful man there as she walked up to him she also notice JospehBonpensiero. As she walked to bacon Selena felt a bit nervous since it was second time out in the streets and begin here made her quiver to the bone but once she reached bacon Selena greeted him and it felt good to see a someone she was familiar with here some people she recognized but never talked to so she hopes to see how it turns out.

"bacon my friend how are you?" Selena asked him taking out a flask as she opens it taking a few sips to calm her nerves."Who knew a vampire could be nervous around others." Selena laughed at herself for a moment.

Kay stands up and goes down to the basement and grabs an expensive bottle of wine, his favorite, it's called "The Matrucio". It costs over 100 thousand dollars, this is the perfect occasion has arrived. He walks back up, pops the cork and pours the wine in everybody's glass and smiling. He didn't give Maxine a wine glass but he gave her a soda bottle and a cup. This wine will be appreciated, he hopes, he also makes his own wine in a brewery, but it's a cheap wine, so not a good idea. He pours himself a glass and sits down. He brings the glass up and says, "To health and to friendship!" Then he drinks the wine.

Report Post Tip

Stapled stumbles into the house to join the others. It's been a wild day indeed.

Struggling to comprehend the manic events of the day, he notices Kay with a fancy bottle of red.

"Pour me a glass my good man. I have a feeling this day isn't quite done yet."

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mafia Business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL