Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 05:15:56
Page:  1 
2022 Mafia Meet Reinbursement Credits Started by: Squishy on Jan 24, '22 23:10

A few changes for the 2022 Mafia Meet.

The meet costs $400, and we make sure we do enough credit give-away events at the meet so everyone comes home with at least 400 in free credits to help cover their cost for the meet.  This works for normal people, but I suck at adulting and tabulating shit.  Soooo...

I am going to set up a new way of handling that to make it easy.  When you pay for the meet (manual for zelle, manual for venmo, automatic for paypal) it will spit out 1/12th of the credits every month on the 1st automatically until they are all spat out. (You'll get 400 credits over the course of a year)

This fixes 3 things

1) Less work for me

2) Get your credits early

3) No flood of credits that could alter the market right after the meet.

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Does this include flights Squishy  :P

Report Post Tip

If anyone doesn't want their 400 credits, you can spend it on Onlyfans.com/SlutForMapleSyrup

You will make a person very happy and possibly see some sweet and sticky NSFW content.

You can also just send them to me straight up.

Report Post Tip

Im totally kidding btw xD ( I meant flying from Aust haha)

Any idea on dates though?

Report Post Tip

Freyja

Yes, AeroLatvia provide comfortable air flight back and forth.  Luxury hay bale to sits on.  Served half potato on flight there.  Share other half with balemate.  Proud to announce new and improved 12th step on ladder to plane!  Ebay auction says strong steel!

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: 2022 Mafia Meet Reinbursement Credits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL