Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 16:18:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Star Examiner - January Edition Started by: DuBoeuf on Jan 26, '22 13:37

Oh Honesty-, was that the time Isadora ripped him a new arsehole over that speech he made about being hitlisted? That was very educational from what I've been told.

Report Post Tip
I've got Honesty- and Lincoln_Lawyer coming at me now.

If only I hadn't fallen out with that scumbag Grin...
Report Post Tip

I can't quite say for sure Lincoln_Lawyer

So many people ripped him a new asshole over the years it's hard to tell who made what scar on his fragile ego.

Report Post Tip
Honesty- my ego is robust enough to withstand dirt thrown from even a seasoned dirt-thrower like you.

When Lincoln insults me, as in my character, it hurts because I retain limited respect for him.

Buy you. I don't you could lead your men in war times, and I needed an organogram to decipher your scattered thoughts on loyalty.
Report Post Tip

Per your request Martyr, please see the deciphered thoughts of Honesty- on the topic of loyalty. I thought I’d help clarify. Honesty’s method is perhaps unusual however it does function quite well. And, Honesty- just led his gangsters in wartime less than twelve hours ago. Crazy how sometimes things fall into place comrade.

Loyalty: Loyalty is a key criterion for a competent leader. Loyalty comes in different forms. Unless given a valid reason to, a leader must be loyal to their crew, city, and their auths, if any. This criterion must be considered in a different manner compared to the two above. For example, while keeping in mind that rare valid reasons exist to break this loyalty, leaders must be loyal to the district and city head. A city head must be loyal to all the crews in their city, but crew leaders shouldn't necessarily be loyal to other crew leaders residing in a different district, but residing in the same city, as both were made leaders independently from one another. Examples of competent leaders regarding loyalty would be to look at past Godfathers that let their districts die or a chunk of their city die without retaliation. District leaders that let their auths die and city leaders that let their city's crews die in the name of power or for weak reasons are automatically incompetent leaders, even if other criteria are filled. For what is a leader if they're untrustworthy? What is a leader if they have a history of turning their backs on others? Let it be known that a bloodline's history is strongly and positively correlated with their progeny's decisions, especially when it comes to how they will view loyalty and how volatile their fight or flight reaction is.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Martyr is still tainted by his bloodline's lies and deceits.

It's pretty fun and ironic he pulls out a big word like organogram, but says:

I don't you could lead

Also, it's normal you have trouble understanding the concept of loyalty. You and your whole lineage have only been loyal to themselves. Even then, I wouldn't be surprised if your reflection in a mirror would turn on you.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Maxine was finally allowed to leave the Headquarters, but Creasey had now been joined by another man named Anusi. The two had the small child sandwiched between them, bodies tense and ready to spring into action should anything strange happen. Maxine paid them no mind, she was just excited to be out in the fresh air of the streets again. Skipping along happily she kept up a constant stream of conversation, talking about her plans of convincing her father to get her a puppy, the new shoes she wanted and how peanut butter was best when it was chunky and smooth was pointless. 

The newspaper being advertised caught her eye and she picked one up, handing over a few coins and a wrapped sweetie with a smile. Lifting it up her eyes scanned the broadsheet, brow furrowed in concentration. Being aware of what was going on in the world was a very important thing to know. After a minute Maxine threw the paper to the side and yelled, "ohno, I can't read yet!" 

Report Post Tip

Honesty was taking a stroll back into this part of town and saw the murdered body of the paper boy that no one felt like removing from the streets. "Fitting", Honesty thought. Just then, Honesty noticed a child with two big burly men on each side of the child in the now parting crowd. Honesty made his way over and it was none other than the little brat of Vegas, Maxine.

"Hello, child." Honesty shudders as he begins speaking to the child, as he has a dislike for them. Maxine was a bit different though, as she sometimes liked to cause chaos and Honesty always has loved watching drama unfold.

"Peanut butter really is amazing. You should try peanut butter on toast and dip it in maple syrup. Believe me when I tell you that the taste is divine."

Honesty ruffles the hair of little Maxine and then proceeds to discreetly wipe the palm of his hand on the back of his trousers. However, the feeling was now beginning to bother Honesty.

"I think I must go now. A shower calls my name".

Report Post Tip

Maxine nodded her head knowingly, "Don't worry Mister Honesty- " she said to the leader of Paradise. "One day you'll stop pooping your pants. It took me until I was three but Mama always said boys learned slower than girls, ya know?" she gave a wave to him before heading off with her bodyguards. 

Report Post Tip

Honesty was about to leave this corner of the streets as the stench of the rotting corpse started invading Honesty's senses. However, the shock of Maxine's words almost brought him to an alternate reality and Honesty completely ignored the stench of the corpse. Now, there was another stench forming. "Shit", he thought. "I think this child has the power to make people poop their pants. I don't think I've shat myself in years. Unless...."

The odour of the corpse then came back to Honesty and the maple man waddled away trying not to smear more on himself.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Star Examiner - January Edition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL