Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:11:11
Page:  1 
Bait Bait Masta Bait Started by: Mania on Jan 25, '22 15:59

Ever notice, have ya?  Seems like insanity to read the headlines here.  Humans, the bloodshed and for what? A pile of piss. 

If you could see what I see you would laugh.   

The guy who works 10 hours shifts and returns home to the open arms of his family gets it.  But gangsters? 

Ah...you are species unto ya selves...you all a raw nerve in the weakest form possible.  Honestly, the human form is pitiful but hey...hugs 

I watch...I observe...and sometimes...though rarely...I interact.  Do you not see the side deals happening in the parlors once again?  Do you not feel that warning in the pit of your stomach seeing certain alliances being formed?  As you don your titles, you know, the clock is ticking.  So what will it be this time?  How will you make your mark?  How many fucking restaurants will name a meatball platter after you when have finally eaten a bullet?

It is brewing yea?

Oh Yea...and I gots a HUGE BOWL of POPCORN!

Report Post Tip

"Booooooooo" was the deafening sound that began resonating within the spontaneous crowd starting to gather. However, it became apparent that the crowd was rapidly transforming into a mob of angry residents. They were adamant to voice their objections and displeasure with the disassociative ramblings of a local woman who speaks of her foretold visions and makes unsubstantiated proclamations of impending doom.

Most residents inhabiting the streets try to casually avoid having to walk nearby the raggedy woman as they'd rather not have to deal with the musings of a worn-down lady seeking out attention for all the wrong reasons. 

Throughout the day this stranger, who happens to bears a striking resemblance to that of a "witch-like" woman, continually spews her delusional statements throughout the streets for any to listen if they're foolish enough to even consider it. 

She stood atop a soapbox shouting fragmented sentences and asking rhetorical questions. Any person(s) who had made the unfortunate mistake of journeying that day on the northern side of the streets experienced the true misery that our shores have to offer. Hidden amidst the streets' regulars are some of the most eclectic people the shores currently have to offer.

Perhaps one day they'll decide to come back to the hustle and bustle of the streets. Bacon holds dear to a steadfast hope that the witcher Mania provides more succinct points and less incoherent perspectives or rhetorical questions.

After briefly stopping to take part in the shouting of the gathered, Bacon proceeded long with his planned day.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bait Bait Masta Bait
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL