Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 12:06:01
Page:  1 
Inbox management - What do you do? Started by: Maxine on Jan 29, '22 09:57

I am an avid Reply-Delete person when it comes to my inbox. Occasionally I may archive one or two mails, but for the most part I want them gone. I want a beautiful and empty inbox. It feels like a magical experience, no clutter. Plus it was the only way I could get anyone agreeing to be my hand inn ye olden days. 

Now Circle-of-Fire is a reply only person. So eventually when I finally answer my mails I am still faced with a stack of them. So it got me thinking... 

Are you reply delete or just reply and if you're only a reply person, why do you hate yourself? 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

i only get mass mail unless i msg some so i just read then delete

Report Post Tip

Wow Reid you don't save my mails to cherish forever? 

Report Post Tip

Reply and delete for the most part. 

I would say though that I never end up deleting a mail if I am the last in the chain. 

I also never delete my sent. I should probably start that just in case anyone ever gets chance to fumble through it. Don't want them nudes going viral do we..

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have never considered deleting my sent, but I don't think I go in there very often so out of sight out of mind, really. 

Report Post Tip

Mostly I just "Mark All As Read"....I've been logging irregularly recently, so by the time I do, most of my mails are irrelevant!

Report Post Tip

Maxine i kept yours of course

Report Post Tip

Ok good, thank you Reid. I deleted yours, I'm sorry. 

Cian I don't mark all as read but I do let them pile up something gross these days. But I feel you. 

Report Post Tip

I see 

Report Post Tip

Maxine, you know that I am a reply person because you were my hand back in 2015. The reason I don't delete my mails is because I like to be able to go back sometimes and read them again or sometimes, I go like "Yo, did I already speak to this person?" and I check back and I'm like, "I did. Goddamn, am I ever fucking stupid". There are other reasons too, like seeing ALL THE PRETTY FUCKING COLOURS IN MY MAIL BOX.

Do I hate myself? Sure. Is it because of the mails staying in my inbox? No. Now, don't forget that you are in the top 0.000000000000001% of the cluttered inbox people.

https://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.archive.php?id=1145193

65k+ fucking mails. And Idk if those count the 10000000000000000000000000000000 mails you sent through me as my RH. But me with my under 500 mails, I'm doing just fine keeping them cushioned up in my mailbox.

Report Post Tip

Sadly hand mails sent through the CL's inbox do not count. It'd probably be at 200k if it did. 

Report Post Tip

You'll probably call me a herretic, but I most definitely don't delete any mails.

Either set to unread when it's something I need to address.

Otherwise just reply and let it sit there!

Report Post Tip

There is a mailbox? 

Is this a new feature? How does one access it?

Report Post Tip

Funny enough, I am both. 

I reply only to those I stay regularly in contact with. 

I reply-delete for mails that are not that important. 

Report Post Tip

I read and delete unless important. Do not like my inbox cluttered. I do the same with my emails at gmail also, lol. Maybe a little OCD.

Report Post Tip

Depends. Am I a CL?

No>Reply

Yes>Read, mark unread, leave for my RH

Report Post Tip
I reply only cause it auto deletes and so I can save emails how else would I keep track of all the crazy ideas I have planned for when I eventually get auth if I live. That long
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Inbox management - What do you do?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL