Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:39
Page:  1 
It's coming soon Started by: Gallifrey on Aug 12, '11 00:01

A strange echoing noise starts sweeping throughout the streets attracting large masses intrigued by the cause of the noise, only to come to a blue Police Box. After a breif moment the noise stops and two young women open the door.

followed by a familiar lad know in the underground as BadWolf. In a full black suit and cane in one hand, he hoist himself on top of the blue box sitting on the edge he reaches in his right jacket pocket 

"Shit, forgot their missing!" 

Gazing upon the mass he begins to speak.

"Evening Ladies and gents and Sweeney what ever in the hell you are, I think scientist are still baffled by you, ANY WAY!"

He repositions himself smoothing out his pants

"The name is Gallifrey, I'm here today to announce to you all the upcoming release of my tabloid, paper, what ever you wish to call it. Now i know you all may be thinking what do I have to offer there are other papers and what not to read why should you give me the time of day, simple I plan on doing it BIG. Without giving to much information away to hold its surprise that is all i will really say. Now I will be looking for help i have already employed some great talent who will be helping me out. but i would also like to say I will be taking any suggestions, articles, stories, events, and other ideas you may have for us if i like it there will be 100k in it for you. Drop me a note (titled "IDEA").  If you are interested in purchasing an advertising spot for your business or event, if you wanna give a shout out to someone rather it be a RIP, Happy Birthday, or just a special mention, also just drop me a note (titled ShoutOut). That is all i have to say guys. Thanks for listening I hope to see you all at my release. any ideas or what ever you have for me just get in contact. "

Report Post Tip

I will also be mentioning other things as time goes by. Like now, I will also be seting up a Q&A for the (PapersNameNotYetReleased) i will be takking any and all questions for us to answer no mater what they are. please title your question in a mobmail to me Q&A

Report Post Tip

Sweeney sitting on a bench feeding the birds and drinking his Mnt Dew. Then, he hears his name being called. He listens to the rest of his friend Gallifrey's speech.

Ah. About time we get a paper to go agianst all the other papers in the streets.....wait.... Nevermind. Anyways! You be see me sending in a friendly donation and reading all your papers mate. Good luck!

Report Post Tip

Gallifrey quickly narrows down where Sweeney is from atop his box, finding Sweeney sitting on a bench feeding his next meal. 

Thank you Sweeney, Im sure you will love my publication.

Report Post Tip

Ooh, I do so miss all the rags we used to have. Nice job.

Also... awesome name. Gallifrey, genius!

Report Post Tip

100k an article if its good.

If you come up with Compettions for us i will send you 10% of the pot

If you would like to PURCHASE a spot in the article to use how you wish price will vary on the popularity of the paper.

If you would like to make any shout outs it is 10K (shout outs are giving respect to those who have died and they must be well written, Happy birthdays, congratulations on anything etc..."

Advertising Is 100k+

If you would like to be employed by us contact me with what you would like to do for us.

Report Post Tip

Now offering 500k for good articles put some effort into it please lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: It's coming soon
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL