Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 15:36:27
Page:  1 
Mafiatrivia1 presents: valentines friendship event! Started by: Mafiatrivia1 on Feb 06, '22 19:19
Let’s kick of February with some friendship

As many of you know by now I am mafiatrivia and I love events
Events where I can share my wealth and make more friends are the best
So I have devised this

Mafiatrivia1’s friendship event

Rules are simple

Mention he name of a living person in game and tell them how. Much you value your friendship with them

No duplicate posts I want the posts to be your own personal feelings not. Just. Change ing the name every time you want. To post

Every time you post you will ethier receive a random gift or credits (while supplies last off course )

You can post multiple times but for different people leets let every one in mr feel the love.

I have plenty of gifts too go around so please share with us your appreciation for your friends
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip
And feel free to share a story
Report Post Tip

I truly appreciate my friendship with Hans, who I know I can trust completely. Not only that, though - he's a great and positively hilarious person and I always enjoy chatting with him. Decent at drawing, too.

Report Post Tip

I want to share my love for Hydra
He has made me laugh countless times the last year. 
He doesn't like to admit it himself, but he has a big heart.
One of the most solid and reliable people I've met here. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I appreciate John_Bruton a lot because he’s always been like an older brother to me, telling me when I should trust my gut and telling me when it’s best to f off. He has listened to a lot A LOT of my long-winded stories about boys, the game, work, and everything else (ok it was mostly about boys) and then he gives some vague advice and a sprinkle of wisdom before he proceeds to get black out drunk in his garage. Love ya old man Waffles!

I also appreciate you a lot Mafiatrivia1! Your heart is always in the right place and this event is a testament to that, thanks for such a cute and fun conversation starter ♡ 

To Nadja,

There are many things to say about our friendship over the years. Both in and out of game but I think the best things are to each be the ear to listen to when needed, the person to tell the problems to or the absolute nonsense we laugh at. In all these ways the day just gets a bit better once we have had that interactions.

In MR we sometimes drift but its always good to know as soon as we start talking again even if its a month we pick up right where we left off.

Thank you so much for being you.
Well I am thankful for sinaya Hans kanan and Pudgypenguin it is so fun being in a crew with you guys and I hope that we can continue to be in a crew together for many years because it’s so fun tallking and laughing with you guys like. The time we in acedently made the egg chees and fish joke off in crew chat and I got to show that I’m a huge clownfish. He he get. It

Im also thankful to dave even though he is in a diffrent crew I’d love to see you in a crew with me as well dave

Roxie as well although it has been many years since I have talked to you consistently

Im also thankful to squishy and help desk for making this wonderful environment and community that we can all live love laugh together in
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip
Hans is ok too

Dearest CaptainPeskyBeard,

We have known each other almost a decade now. In that time I do not think we have ever had a crossed word. The words you left for me I can echo back to you. We ain't about a game, as far as how we are friends. Because we often share much of what we get up to in our outside world.

I think the past 2 years since the Covid outbreak, which has been tough on everyone also showed how we could support one another. Especially with the downers everyone of faced at times with the odd curve balls thrown in we were not use to. Homeschooling, health issues and frankly coping. Hearing/talking to a like minded friend can go miles! 

Thank you for being you with all your little quirks and dragons. Don't ever be anyone else, they could never fit in your massive shoes!

Nadja.

P.S I echo what you say, Hans is okay too and now that life is returning to somewhat normal, I really need to go back in to the old habit remind you two of drinking H20 before the ZzZz's 

I agree with Sinaya. Mafiatrivia1 - The values that you try to promote within this game is brilliant and MR is a much better place for having you in it. I've seen even the smallest of your competitions and events bring life and conversation, something that takes quite a lot of character to be able to do. 

Report Post Tip

To Estella, the only person I keep in touch from time to time outside of MR,

even though I think you're already too far gone with being whitewashed by your residence in Australia, thank you for putting up with me all this time (and constantly bothering me to go back to MR when I'm taking breaks). I will make sure to always listen to you talk about your boyfriends and your other poor life decisions (and criticize said decisions).

P.S. Focus on that CPA degree

P.P.S. Don't even think about getting a kid before at least your mid-20's. That is all.

Report Post Tip

BoldyJames, my best-swagapino-friend

ty for your sweet friendship message. even though life can get in the way and we both get too busy to talk to each other, i hope you can be comforted by the fact that ill always be here no matter what (to listen to your tsismis, take your cyber bullying and let you pour out whatever your heart desires). you can be gentle & kind but also firm and blunt when need to be. stay amazing and stay you xoxoxox

you are truly one of the greatest friends i have ever made on this game and in life.

i cant promise you that last one i already have baby fever !!

Report Post Tip

Sadly, the closest to me is soaring with the angels. Alive in the game, there are so many that I could not possibly pick just one without offending the rest. My fondness for many continues to grow. 

I really appreciate my friendship with Jen its almost like she can read my mind. Sometimes she knows what I am going to do before I even do it! That woman is amazing. 

Report Post Tip

Maxine you crack me up! Believe it or not I am grateful (wouldn't call it love or anything to be clear!) to the Rourkes - showed me tough love when I was green and learnt a lot from it. Sort of bitter sweet. <3

I would like to thank everyone as I draw this even to a close we had. A lot of heart warming feelings shared you can feel free to keep sharing but. I will end the prize section officially now
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Mafiatrivia1 presents: valentines friendship event!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL