Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:33:17
Page:  1 
Rup intervention but haaylo to j0ngott1 Started by: PrinceofCheese on Apr 04, '08 05:38
A mopey Cheezo hits the streets, wearing nothing but a plastic seethrough coating. It's looks a bit like supermarket packaging.

Well that was a bit of a shocker we had there yesterday eh?

To clarify, against my specifically outlined wishes Intervention took it upon himself to essentially go rogue in everything but dress sense. He began a war against Cab_Tufting. The first I heard of this was when a rock came through my window at approximately 5am as I was sleeping like a baby. I presumed it was the ghost of Limoncello throwing pebbles at me again trying to kill me but negative on that four niner, it was my giant friend j0ngott1. He wasn't even throwing them to be honest as he is so tall he was merely reaching into my second floor penthouse and dropping them gently on my face. He as also caressing my bottom, not sure why he thought that would wake me up but anyway...

I immediately swung into action, jumping on the back of my wannabee stead and down to the weapons room. I couldn't get to Intervention so I had to bust out a fairly dodgy piece of sound wave based weaponry which we had recently stolen on a road trip to area 51. That was one wild night. Anyway, I couldn't get the fucking thing to work. Speaking to my good friend Cab_Tufting I said "best get a protection shot as Intervention is strong", naturally since he was asociated with me. He refused and unfortunately that is just what Intervention proved to be. Suddenly a massive sound wave burst out of my weapon, piercing the ears of the giant. Lucky he has 8 ears. Intervention exploded on the spot, some say spontaneous combustion, most say, he just got proper fucked. It was clear to me that his ex-rh had involvement and trust levels were likely to deteriorate from there so I took care of him too with some more standard weaponry.

This leaves a fairly big gap in our society and today, by making j0ngott1 a captain of mine I will attempt to start filling it. We have a number of empty cities we will also hope to fill but for this speech let's focus on the immense beauty of a misjudged giant (who also facilitates Bahmitzvas btw, contact him for good price, references from Curiosity).

After being so badly burned by the actions of Intervention I am bringing a character to the fold where loyalty has no boundries. He's also massive so will kick your ass if you are mean to me. I'll let him make a nice speech of his own (he thinks he's funny so give him few token laughs) but for now I introduce you to New York's newest captain and the world's largest current medical giant:

j0ngott1

Go get em champ and if you can't get em, eat em.

POC
Report Post Tip
I was expecting some sort of pun about him being able to fill any void, and you sort of did make the pun, but I'll just follow up to remove all doubt.

I'm sure j0n could fill any void!
Report Post Tip
Giovanni gets up from the table he's sitting at outside the cafand begins to speak

Congratulations Mr Gott1, I hope you flourish in you new venture.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, j0ngott1, about time! I'm sure you'll do a great job working under the cheese.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Man,

I owe you alot for all you have done for my father and his friends.

Ever need anything just let me know.
Report Post Tip
j0ngott1 under the cheese?

Walks away before making sexually explicit joke . . .
Report Post Tip
Silhouette peers round at Talon...

Talon, I mean really, please, let us appreciate the subtleties of word play! Vulgar, I tell you, vulgar! ;)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, j0ngott1! Hope to see you do wonderful things around here.
Report Post Tip
Hold it in, hold it in. I can't help it!

"Jongott1 will have to fend off competition from the local hooker if he want's to stay under POC!"

Ah!

"Sorry . . .

Congratulations Jongott1, well deserved."

Walks off slightly embarrassed but with what feels like a huge weight off my shoulders . .
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rup intervention but haaylo to j0ngott1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL