Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:54:57
Page:  1 
j0ngott1 the Captain Started by: j0ngott1 on Apr 04, '08 08:21
j0ngott1 walks out of a doorway and into the streets. He stands for a few moments soaking in the sunshine and then starts to speak to the assembled masses.

It is a great honour for me, a man of humble origins, a man who worked his way up to the top after facing every hardship that life could throw at him, to be given the oppurtunity to run a small Captaincy out of New York. Working under Don PrinceofCheese will help me fulfill a lifetime ambition (or however long it's been possible to a BoldSlanty) to become a Captain, and I feel I have the skills that not only pay the bills, but which would help me to be a credit to L'Esercito Del Formaggio.

I will fill the captaincy vacuum left by the death of Intervention like an amorous curb crawler with a dainty lady of the night.

L'Esercito Del Formaggio is a fine family and one that I will be proud and honoured to serve under in the role of Captain. I will, along with my members, be giving all my effort into make the family stronger and richer.

I feel that some may have forgotten what the real meaning of being a Captain is. With this in mind I will be promoting the integration between my sub crew (posse) and the main family at all times. I will be adopting a different approach to running my sub crew (posse) with regards to the structure, but this is hardly the place to go into depth about the inner workings of a sub crew.

I believe that it is important to ensure that our members keep in mind that this is one family with one main goal, principally to make the city of New York thrive.

Once again I would like to thank you for this great oppurtunity. I can assure you that I will not let you down.

Thanks to you all,

j0nathon C. gott1ng
Report Post Tip
Congratulation Mr. g0tt1.

Sure you will do a lovely job in NY with that Cheesy bastard.

Took you long enough.

Make us proud homez. Make us proud.

Be sure to instill our nudes for MM policy.
Report Post Tip
COngrats man.:)

Truely a well deserved honor for you. To a great man.

"Alfi Raises his glass"

CHeers Mate.

Alfi
Report Post Tip
Don't fuck with the giant.

His gf is free for all though.
Report Post Tip
Don't fuck with the giant.

His gf is free for all though.
Report Post Tip
So good PoC said it twice :)

Congrats JG Im looking forward to seeing that new super huge suit on you
Report Post Tip
Its not the gf with elipesy is it?

Well done homeslice, sure you will be a credit to NY and all that hippy hop.
Report Post Tip
oh boy...now we are in trouble! who put this guy in charge of something?!?!

Seriously though, well done! Good to see you all fat and tilted.
Report Post Tip
Congratz!
Report Post Tip
Asylum over hears the speaking of his new authed crew leader and decides to pop in.

I'm very proud to see this day J0n. I'm even prouder though to be working with you side by side with that cheesy man together. I know you'll bring great new things to this world of ours.

Congrats!

Raises his flask of his favorite whiskey.
Report Post Tip
J0n, I started in this world under you and another, both great gentle giants, and now, A phoenix from Ashes, May you rise above and beyond the smoke of those who came before.
Report Post Tip
A worthy appointment j0ngott1, great to see you get your chance. Best wishes to you and your captaincy!
Report Post Tip
Don't know you but you have a wicked profile pic, good luck mate
Report Post Tip
Silhoette wonders to himself what this "profile pic" the apparently crazy man referred to is....he shrugs and wanders off.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: j0ngott1 the Captain
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL