Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 14:37:28
Page:  1 
Collection event for death dice Started by: Ruby_Rose on Feb 16, '22 17:56

After todays sucess it seems like death dice is back on the menu!

So I asked Izzy if I could do a colelction event to host more and he said yes.

So the rules are simple every time I collect 1000 credits I will run a death dice event!

Please send credits to me with the Note "For Death Dice" to have them counted any credits collected are to be insured to be exclusively for this cause and izzy can strip them and ban me if I try to run off with them. 

Each death dice event will follow the following "Payout plan"

10x 50 credit codes

10x 25 credit codes

20x 10 credit codes

10x 5 credit codes

The amount of bets and size of the bets will be determined during the event as will the time to complete the bets and any other needed game rules. 

The events will all be hosted in a non lounge channel and participants will be made to sign an agreement before they are allowed to participate.

This thread will be updated with the current collection amounts as they come in

Current Collection 0/1000

Report Post Tip
Will the credits be redistributed back to the senders if there is no winner or will this keep on going until someone wins the pot?
Report Post Tip

So in general, Death Dice works as follows:

The credits are being posted in a claimable link.

You claim it, do the bets untill:

a) you lose a bet, then the game is over. No jackpot, but you'll live.

b) you win all specified bets (example, claim 10 credit-code, and win the specified bets of 10 tops, 20 tops, 40, 80, 160, 320 and 640 tops, thus netting you around 1250 credits, due to 1% rakes of the House). The game is done and you can keep your winnings. Congrats! You also stay alive.

c) you fail to comply with the rules. At this point.. You die. Rules usually are that you MUST do the bets in order untill you win the last bet or lose a bet. No other bets in between, and an X-second window between bets to do the next one, can be 5 to 10 seconds, which usually is enough time. Izzy will enforce the wacks when someone needs to die.

Eventually, there will be no credits left in the pot and we re-collect again untill there's a pot reached. The pot that will be collected is to fund starting bets. The bets are against the House (aka Izzys wallet of infinite credits), so the winnings come from him, losses are taken by the House as usual.

Report Post Tip

Understood! Thank you for the reply.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Collection event for death dice
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL