Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:30:16
Page:  1 
New York Suits Started by: Cam3ron on Apr 04, '08 18:39
As you walk down the street, you come up to a new furnished building. On the sign above it reads New York Suits. You think to yourself that it is about time to get a new suit, I mean you have been wearing the same ne for about 3 weeks. When you come in a man approaches you by the name of Cam3ron. He appoints you to some of the fine Suits his father's have made.

Suits Range From 70k to 120k Depending on the Size of the Suit: With Thug being the smallest Suit

Examples:
Suit 1
Suit 2
Suit 3
Suit 4
Suit 5
Suit 6
Suit 7
Suit 8

As you you walk to the counter, amazed at all the fine suits you saw, you decide to get one custom made your self
Report Post Tip
"Hey Cam" says Halligan, "this sounds a bit like a rip off."

*Halligan walks out the door, amazed what some people will try to do for money.*
Report Post Tip
Imminent sees the situation and notices it's a nice way to represent yourself and your family, like a picture that you can like, display.

"Nice idea man" Imminent says, "I'll look into it".
Report Post Tip
*Halligan actually tests out the suits, realizing that he misheard and though that Cam was selling Suites*

"Sorry about that, but I though you were trying to sell me a home."
Report Post Tip
Swan spots the sign hanging outside the shop from a few hundred feet down the road. Interested, he walks towards the front door. As he walks, he tried to remember the last decent suit shop he had been to. By the time he reached the doors, Swan had concluded that it must have been burnt down in some war over the weeks and the lack of Tailers had taken its toll. Swan looks down at his moth eaten sleeves and tatty elbows and decides to walk into the shop.

Hello there Cam3ron, Ide like a new outfit please. Could you sort me out with something rather fetching?
Report Post Tip
Cam gives Swan a business card, and tells Swan to give him a call
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York Suits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL