Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:10:32
Page:  1 
No where to be found Started by: Cam3ron on Apr 04, '08 22:26
Cam wakes up one morning, feeling empty, he doesn't know why, he just does, it's like he is clueless in whats going on in the world he lives in. He thinks hard to himself, still nothing. He thinks some more over breakfast, and finally it comes to his mind. Where has the Mafia Tribune been. Everytime I go to the NewsPaper Stand there is never a Mafia Tribune on it. This is'nt good

Ok now I know most of you will feel the same way, well at least the people who don't know what goes on behind the scenes, Well I would really feel a little better if I could wake up one morning and read the Mafia tribune, and some of you feel the same.
Report Post Tip
Ada walks up to Cam.

I do agree with you. I miss reading the Tribune. I wonder how long do we have to wait to read a new edition.
Report Post Tip
Well, it should be soon, seeing as how so much has happened. Perhaps we should start volunteering and it would happen much more quicker.

Dissapears in a puff of super sexy smoke.
Report Post Tip
Cam smiles at the agreement

Well how can we volunteer when the Editor is never around?
Report Post Tip
Hello to you all registered voters! *hands out pamphlets entitled "Mayor McCheese and You-Life After Income Taxes"*; Yes I also admit to missing the paper, but I like most of you hard working Americans, am just too busy running my campaign to contribute regularly to a newspaper. There are a couple of things you could do to offer to help though. Have you mailed the newspaper editor? If she hasn't responded, you could always make your own newspaper, like some of our ancestors did awhile back. Well I must be going, I need to visit the prison, and talk with all of the convicts that are going to be released before election day.

Good Day Everyone

*shakes hands and passes out buttons on his way off of the street*
Report Post Tip
Where, oh where is that paper?

I apologize for the lack of newspaper but there has been very limited (one or two people) interest in helping write the community newspaper and the equipment underwent some routine maintenance and repair. If you are interested in aiding me in this venture please feel free to contact me. I am always open to new talent and look forward to it. You don't have to be a poet or award winning author. If you have any ideas for columns or stories, please, contact me.

There will me a small wage for regular reporters as I have procured some funds from the public sector. I am hoping to receive more funding so we can hold a few contests or pay our reporters a little better.
Report Post Tip
Cam runs back up right as he was about to walk away

Now Mary I would love to help write the paper, and put in stories, but the problem is that I don't know what is actually going on, I mean I know who the wars are between. I think it should be up to the CL's to writes stories, and be Ananymous.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No where to be found
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL