Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 14:26:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Padding your rp points. Started by: Terrah on Mar 06, '22 15:09
Honestly from this point we should all just ignore this situation and let it go before some one gets uncontrollably angry
Report Post Tip

lol I literally dont even know who you are or your past names. I know you complain on every account, but literally I cant remember any of them. Go be the female useless version of Kuku. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

Eragon you're gonna have to break out your crayons if you want to continue this. 

I don't have the time or patience to try and explain it to her. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yes please Eragon explain it to me I don't understand how you can say you literally don't know any of my accounts and in the same breathe  say you know that every account I have had has complained. 

Please explain this to me. Because it looks like you are negating yourself. 

Report Post Tip

As far as comparing me to Kuku  Go ahead I have more respect for Kuku than I have for you despite the historical way he has openly treated my bloodline.

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry that your reading comprehension is lacking, but by not knowing your bloodline name or literally any of the names you have used outside of terrah, I stand by the fact that I dont know how you are.

Report Post Tip

Eragon so that means you did negate yourself thank you for clarifying that you negated yourself. 

I know I have said things that  have been misunderstood and therefore taken out of the  context of which I intended them. But it is all butter, I do what I got to do and sometimes people won't or refuse  to understand, but the ones who don't try to understand are the f***ers with attitude and I don't have the time  for those juvenile games. I'll give you credit for giving me free rent in your thoughts, but I am taking my leave of you trying to tear me down. 

Report Post Tip

You must've been dropped on your head. 

Report Post Tip

Since it was deleted because I forgot a quote box. I reposted this without forgetting the quote box.

Eragon  I am glad you came back. I only have this quote to share with you since you accuse me of playing the victim.

Barbara Marciniak — No one is ever a victim, although your conquerors would have you believe in your own victimhood. How else could they conquer you?

Now kindly stop letting me live rent free in your mind

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Padding your rp points.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL