Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:33:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Whats Big Cheeses Punishment Started by: DookieButt on Apr 05, '08 10:27
POC is a very good leader, but way better thn POC is his absoultly awesome RHM deviant. I wonder if Deviant will need 3 references or will he just automaticly get the promotion. Wait no he will just get is CP friends to "reference" him. Deviant so derserves to be made, he would never hq his "best friend" or lie and be a twat and say i broke rules, He pwns.

bitch
Report Post Tip
*yawns*

Someone say something?
Report Post Tip
Probably should be used to not caring what anyone has to say unless they have CP next to their name.
Report Post Tip
To be honest, lets say this IS a control mechanism implemented for the benefit of the current leadership, ummmm, whats wrong with that again? This is the mafia, the leaders have every entitlement to protect themselves as they see fit, deal with it. *shrugs*
Report Post Tip
I'm actually in need of references....poopybutt will you be my reference?

This is genius! I shall get references that i am sure will die very soon!
Report Post Tip
Dish the dosh Charlie,

Dish the dosh.
Report Post Tip
She looks at Prince of Cheese and smiles innocently, hiding the whip behind her back.

Surely you mean somebody else named Serafina right sir? I mean, I'm you average Mafia girl next door nothing more, nothing less.
Report Post Tip
A whole bunch of us are going to hold him down and tickle him until he pees his pants.
Report Post Tip
Hearing a familiar voice she laughs...

Can I watch? I like to watch? I'll even provide the feathers, I have several back at the dungeon. Pink, blue, red, black, green, and even your favorite shade of yellow.

She winks and smiles at Pig.
Report Post Tip
Cheese isn't a fruit, so a fairly mongy oversight from yourself there.

Unlucky really.
Report Post Tip
Rambo pipes up!

I know what the cheese's punishment is! I know! choose me!!

its to have to read this sort of thread!
Report Post Tip
It's ok I know what it's like to kiss everyone's ass. And personally Rambo, your a fucking moron, but hey just my opinion right? After all you always do decide to back up those in power.

I'm not looking for anyone to to agree with me, for it would surely mean the death to them.

That would just be ignorant to do, so it's going the way I expected.
Report Post Tip
lalalalalla

i cant hear you. :D

I seem to have selective hearing when it comes to short timers.

carry on shorty

Rambo does jumping jacks to settle down his nerves while singing "Short people ...got no right to live"
Report Post Tip
I've been in and out of these streets for about the past 5 years on and off, and after reading this thread can't believe the reaction by most people. The original escape Princofcheese made to the accusation that was made is that Intervention was made before the rule yadda yadda. But in principle, the same applies - poc's trust was shat all over, yet other people have to pay for it when the exact same happens to them. And rather than offering any coherent defense of the rule, or explanation of himself or any other vague sense of accountability, the discussion has been derailed and his supporters have flocked to the scene, and simply refuse to respond to people like premier and others rather than facing up to the reality of the situation. I was quite looking forward to this character's (ooc, sorry) run, but after this thread i'm frankly put right off. Good luck to you all.
Report Post Tip
Wow SoulAuctioneer! You're absolutely right! It's NOT FAIR that a low ranked, subordinate member of a family gets punished and the most powerful Don in the country does not!

The "reality of the situation" is that we are not playing checkers or chess. We are mobsters. The way the mafia operates is dictated by power.

Anyhow, you're right. The Cheeso needs to be punished, just like everyone else! I will shoot him immediately.

(P.S. I hate you. Please do not breed.)
Report Post Tip
( too late, I bred already and they are monsters, can I send 2 over?)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Whats Big Cheeses Punishment
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL