Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 23:52:58
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: CAs now line their pockets a little more. Started by: Squishy on Mar 08, '22 01:07

When a CA finds themselves in a situation where they can walk off with a few extra units, they kick it up to you.  They will continue that tradition but also grab a little cash to line their own pockets in the process.

(Translation, they will refill their pockets periodically with a tiny bit of cash so they can be PP'd again) 

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Great change! Getting a lil bit of cash feels nicer than pickpocketing empty pockets over and over!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Can we also make it so that ca randomly pp people
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Walk me through the reasoning Sunset?
Report Post Tip
So that ca can gather up to 15k so when you pp them they can gather up some coins I think it would also revitalize how people use a ca but it could be used in many ways

1 10% of a ca money gose to the owner such as your ca Currently has 15k so 1.5k gose to the owner (just fun idea)

2. When ever you go to jail a random ca in the area takes some money from you aka Jose_wall. Threw you in jail and took 3k cash
Then you could hunt them down when you get out to get it back

3. When a ca pickpockets it can go directly to the lottery

Then reasons why I think it would be a good idea

1 it would add a sense of realism to the game along with some good laughs would be fun and add alot of depth to the game.

2. It just would make sense if a ca pp you or takes money when they throw you in jail
They are corrupted agents of courses

3. It could add a gun west to get small amounts of passive cash without ruining game flow
Because the cash is already their in the first place
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: CAs now line their pockets a little more.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL