Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 10:13:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The UnderCity Complex Started by: Taraji on Mar 09, '22 18:22

Vic was in the Complex he was still dealing with the loss of his dear friend Taraji.  Ricco and Nails were with him as he sat at a table wondering why she liked this place so much.  Then his eyes opened as he saw bits of her creativity in the complex as he started to laugh finally seeing what she saw daily.  Ricco tapped Vic on the arm and asked who was the young lady walking around the Complex?  Vic shrugged his shoulders as he closed his eyes and just sat back thinking about his no departed friend, Nails said he heard her name was LadyHustle.   

Vic laughed as he heard Nails and then he commented her name is Lady Hustle?  Vic thought to himself that she better be a dam good earner or a quick study.  Then he thought of all the friends he had that have come and gone.  Why make friends they all die in the end.  His pain ran deep and his mind was in a fog.     

Report Post Tip

LadyHustle enjoyed the gondola boat ride through the canals.  As she floated along she spotted the Phantom Restaurant/ Lounge.  That is where her Mother told her a good friend Victor-Luchese managed.  She hopped off the gondola and went into the restaurant to see if he might be there and introduce herself.

When she walked in only a few people was there, but it quite early yet.  The host came over and greeted her.  As she looked around she told him what a nice place it was then asked if Victor-Luchese was around.  He yelled “Vic, Vic” to the gentleman sitting at the bar. “This pretty lady is looking for you”.

Victor walked over to her.  “I’m Victor and who might you be?” he asked. 

My name is LadyHustle.  Well that’s really an alias, my real name is Mai. My mother Taraji told me a lot about you.  You and she were good friends, so I hear.  As she looked at Victor she thought for some reason he would be older, but he wouldn’t have been more than a couple of years older than her.  I am a new aspiring recruit for the organization and it’s a pleasure to meet you.   

Report Post Tip

Vic heard his name being called as he sat at his table, He opened his eyes and turned towards the man calling him over.  Vic smiled as he walked over looking at the guy and then the young woman.  He introduced himself and then he heard her introduce herself as LadyHustle.  He gave a smirk as he looked back at the guys he was with.  Then she said something that struct him hard.  She said she was Mai the daughter of Tarji.  

Vic looked at her searching her face for a connection then he saw Tarji's smile and eyes and he almost fell over.  He told her that he didn't know she had a daughter let along one just a few years younger than him.  He listens as she stated that she was a new aspiring recruit for the organization.  He looked at her and told her she will be just find that at any time if she had problems with anyone to call him.  Before a job call him, he would make sure she was squared away and need or wanted for anything that her mother took care of him and now he wants to return the favor.  

Report Post Tip

Lorenzo woke up and had nothing out of the blue bothering him. He lit a cigarette while on the bed and walked into the shower. He put the cigarette aside and came out of shower in less than 2 mins and finished smoking the cigarette. He tidyed his wet self up and got out and dressed up

He was bored and wanted to get something to drink. He rang Joey for some details on any new spots in the city and he had received word from Joey and Sal that a new Bar was opening up soon and they weren't sure if it was actually setup. But Sal from behind the phone shouted that it was. 

Lorenzo got the name of the owner Solo_Sikoa who recently set up and the guy had recently moved into the City. He wasn't familiar with the name but knew he belonged to Keziah s crew. Lorenzo was supposed to catch up with Keziah also and had been sometime since they both had a chat. 

He got down and made his way over to the streets and decided to walk to the bar.

Report Post Tip

Time had come and gone for ole' Giorgio while he was staying with the family at the underground complex. He had been in a bit of a daze for some time now. He finally snapped out of it and came to. He finally left bed and stretched before getting up and going to the family market.

He was in the game to buy a new rifle, since his last one uhh, "disappeared" regarding an investigation into the death of a famous Michigan politician that Giorgio had never heard of and never met. He took the stairs to the market side of the family's complex and walked his way there. He was pretty hungry too but he wanted to look around first.

He saw LadyHustle and Victor-Luchese sitting down together inside of the market. Giorgio had decided to stop over to say hello to the both of them. He walked over and sat down across from them.

"Nice to see you two. Hope you are both having a blessed day friends" He said as he removed his hat. "I'm looking for a new rifle. You two know of anyone here that could acquire me a new rifle? I'm looking for something European made" 

Report Post Tip

LadyHustle and Victor-Luchese were sitting in the Phantom, she was glad when Giorgio-Esposito join them at the table.  She had only met him briefly but was looking forward to getting to know him because her Mother had mentioned he was good people.

Hello Giorgio nice to see you again. Hope everything is well. And yes, I do feel pretty blessed.  Mai watched as Victor signaled for the waitress.  So you are looking for a rifle?  Well I know just the right guy for you.  It’s Lancelot.  She pointed to a few shops down the Trade Quarters.  That’s The Gun Shop, Lancelot owns it and he has any weapon you could imagine you wanted.

Report Post Tip

Joey got Lorenzo back to the Complex much quicker than anticipated. He was collecting the luggage while Lorenzo went up and headed in for a quick shower. He wasn't feeling like resting or tired as there were some hits happening around in the city. He wanted to be up and keep an eye and an ear out for what might be going in the streets. 

He came out of the shower with thoughts in mind and how he can further keep himself and the crew members safe. He was just brain storming with thoughts in and out and got ready meanwhile.

Joey had already come up and parked everything in the room and was sitting next to the bar. Lorenzo walked out and shouted at him "Pour yourself a drink ya lazy cunt"

Joey laughed and poured both a drink and said "Whats up boss? I know there are a few hits going around in the city, but nothing to worry about per-se, we got you covered"

Lorenzo smiled and said "Yeah I know, always know that." Well lets go, take a walk and look around. 

Report Post Tip

After much discussion, Lorenzo and Joey stayed in and were carried away with topics of discussion during the week. They had Sal keeping them posted on updates from the streets and that the rogue had been taken care off. 

He was in DT roaming around the streets during the time, but had protection with him, but at the end our lads did get them was the final verdict. 

Godfather Sato also approved that business is back to normal and streets are safe for now. They both decided to get out for a walk and see whats going on in the nights street. 

Report Post Tip

LadyHustle was kind of excited about meeting Lorenzo aka Apollyon, finding herself a little more attentive to the way she looked. She laughed to herself wondering how he got his alias. Her mother had told her a few thing about him.  She really liked him.  She told Mai he and she were so much alike and when we meet we would be meeting each other’s match. She had spoken on the phone with Lorenzo and he told her he would be in Detroit in a few day and would let her know when he gets there. He phoned her and told her he was checked in at the Inn. They made plans to meet for dinner at the Phantom Restaurant at 7pm.

When Mai arrived at the restaurant she looked around. She saw a man standing at the bar but his back was to her and she really didn’t know if that was Lorenzo or not. The host walked up to her and asked if she wished to me seated.  She told him that she was joining someone.  Just then the man at the bar turned around, look at her and mouthed “Mia”?  She shook her head yes.  Lorenzo walked over, gave her a tight hug and told her it was so nice to finally meet her. She told him it was nice to finally meet him also.  The Host asked if they wanted him to seat them and they said yes.

Like a gentlemen Lorenzo pulled out her chair and seated her.  The Host told them the waitress would be right over.

Report Post Tip

White wine sounds good for me Mia told @Apollyon- Lorenzo. It's really nice to meet you also.  My Mom has told me quite a few things about you.  All bad of course.  They both just laughed.  Mia couldn't help noticing his beautiful blue eyes under that dark hair.  So how has Chicago been treating you?  

Report Post Tip

The watiress was standing just a few metres away, when Lorenzo called her by her name. He preferred always giving people respect as by their name or profession, rather than calling them with a sound or whistle, which he hated a lot since he was young. Since, regardless of profession everyones work is considered work/job and he thought that shouldn't be discriminated. 

Can we please order a White Wine - Top of the cabinet if possible? Something along the lines of 1811 Chateau d'Yquem...The waitress looked over at him and wasn't sure what Apollyon had asked for. "I guess your face expression says that you don't know this or have this, just show this to the manager and ask him to bring something along those lines."

She smiled and walked away before Lorenzo could give her a starter order to bring. 

"I hope its not all bad things your mom said Mia...And well Chicago, I did set foot there once I landed in states...Freyja was kind enough to take me in and help me around as she knew my kin and was really close with them. Then things developed and got an opportunity to work for The Godfather Sato. He wanted me to join him and then he offered me to be his hand, given his trust and relation with Carmine Relentless."

"So in a nutshell thats me in the USA...How about you? How you settling in LadyHustle

Report Post Tip

The waitress came back with the bottle of  1811 Chateau d'Yquem. I guess Lorenzo knows his wines.  Rosa opened the bottle and pour both Mia and Lorenzo a glass.  Mia picked up her glass toasted Lorenzo and took a sip.

Wow, that's a nice tasting wine. You surely know a nice tasting wine.  Everything is falling into place around here.  It's hard following in my Mother's footsteps.  I inherited a Car Dealership from her, which I haven' even seen yet and I've open my own hat shop.  I'm really into legit businesses for a change.  But it's not too different from the hustle.  Only differences is you are dealing with men in suit but the hustle is the same. They just think they can take advantage of you with the highly paid lawyers and red tape.  Mai picked up her glass and took a few more sips.   As far as the organization things are going well.  I met some of the members of the crew and they seem nice enough.  I haven't heard much about who killed my Mother. I just can't believe she got caught up in bullshit.  After another sip of her wine Mia felt herself getting a little emotional.  But things will work out.  I am a firm believer what's goes on in the dark always come to light. She started to feel she was talking a little to much and decided to let Apollyon talk for awhile. 

Report Post Tip

Much to his surprise the waitress came back with the exact bottle of wine he asked for - 1811 Chateau d'Yquem. I guess the receptionist knew and recognised the guests and made sure they got what they wanted. 

I can imagine...picking up the mantle from our parents/ancestors is not easy and especially leading it and maintaining that same kind of intensity and authority towards it is always not easy...And I m sure you will do just fine....And to be honest starting a legit business always puts in a clear in terms of the cops and lawayers out there that are always gunning for us. 

With suit or without suit, Id always prefer with suit for the professional finish..Meanwhile Apollyon had a gulp of the wine and could see Mai LadyHustle had a few tears coming in her eyes...

Apollyon reached out and held her hand and passed her a tissue same time...Take a moment and its ok...I can understand, its not easy. 

Report Post Tip

It usually takes awhile for a man to see Mai's sensitive side.  She didn't know if it was because her Mother had said good things about Lorenzo, but she felt comfortable talking with him. They talked for a long time, ordered dinner and talked even more.  Lorenzo even made her laugh hard a few times.  Rosa the waitress came over and asked if we cared to order dessert both of said that we could fit any dessert in tonight.  We just finished off the bottle of wine which Mai was beginning to feel. 

It was a wonderful dinner Apollyon and I really enjoyed our conversation.  I hope we stay in touch.

Report Post Tip

Lorenzo ended back up at the apartment from the Tailor store after a brief 30 mins. By that time, the tailor had delivered his clothes upto the complex and they had it delivered to his room. 

He had the suits standing on a stand all of the pairs. He went in and took a shower and came out and got dressed. He stood infront of the mirror and wore the suit and just stood there for sometime as he sunk in the feeling of the new clothes and the black finish was just perfect on him, given his height and status also. 

He called Joey and sat in his room till he arrived. He lit up a cigarette and poured himself a drink and enjoyed the scenery in the balcony. 

Report Post Tip

After a while Joey entered the apartment and saw Apollyon sitting in the balcony...As he went over he took a second and went back to the bar and poured himself a drink as APollyon was waving his glass from the balcony..."Hey Joey, how is it going buddy?"

"Boss, that outfit looks dapper on you. You surely smashed the sizing and the tailor, what a perfect fit for the whole setup.

Haha, thanks Joey."

Apollyon walked over and took his main overcoat and put it on and "Shall we go Joey? Down that drink"

They both made their way down to the reception

Report Post Tip

Skad made his way back to the city and asked Joey to take him to the Complex he was talking about. Sal parted ways as he had to track down the other 3 Agents and they were on alert as they knew there heads were on the line. 

As Joey pulled around towards the Under City Complex...Skad was taken back by how this place was built. It was a all in one spot, from hotel/rooms to stay in towards Restaurants, gambling. Whatever a Mafioso needed this place had it was the word on the street. Skad's kin had told him about this place awhile back and that he'd leave it under his name if he was to ever come to the states.

Skad walked in and went towards teh reception. He rang the bell twice and after sometime a lady walked out. She saw Skad and thought there was some resemblance to him from one of her old tenants/customers. 

"Seems like you look familiar...Whats your name?" the lady said. 

"I m not really the one to share my personal details to someone I barely know, but since you ask" Skad slipped her his name in a note that he wrote down.

"Ahh, that makes more sense...You are related to him, she said."

"Yes that is correct. I m here to collect his belongings and assets. BUt id like to move into his apartment and keep things still going". 

"Well you have some big shoes to fill I have to say kid". She pulled out some documents and asked him to sign the details. While Skad was doing the signing, he suddenly remembered the name his kin told him about it..."You are Claudette I take it"? 

"That I sure am Skad. How did you know?" 

Well my Uncle told me about you and that you'd be the one running and supervising the place.

Skad lit up a cigarette and finished signing the documents. Claudette handed him the keys and gave him a nice smile, something that is not usual for a woman of her stature...

Joey took up his luggage with him and they made it to the room. As they entered the room, everything was spick and span. No dust or any coverings. Just white sheets over the furniture and the bar area. Skad immediately pulled out all the sheets holding them in his both hands and threw them infront of him as he did so. The place came to life all of a sudden once that happened. 

They sat down and poured each other some drinks and started discussing the day business

Report Post Tip

Grin-22 was taking some time out from the laundry room. The fumes, you see, they could get to a man. They could make him see and think things that might not necessarily be true. They might, for example, convince him that he could make the bench or even, God forbid, the starting 5. Alas, head clear of detergent candy, the cold light of day brings reality sharply back into focus. Even with his heroic dueling record (1/1) he was destined never to don the famous #114 jersey.

He looked over at the Undercity Complex and the rats that dwelt within. The stink and the decay reminded him instantly of CancidRunt and it was overwhelming. "What a fucking shithole," he mumbled to himself. Things were going to need to change in Detroit, perhaps even a personnel change at the top. He quickly looked around, worried certain individuals might hear his private thoughts and print them in their JFMAST Appreciation Newspaper. Thankfully, he was alone, aside from the residents of the squalor, but they didn't really count. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The UnderCity Complex
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL