Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 04:32:18
Page:  1 
JAIL TEAM COMP: March 12th - 8 Mini Events Started by: Squishy on Mar 09, '22 22:06

Starting Saturday, March 12th there will be 8 team based double XP jail events, each one being independent from each other.  Compete in 1, compete in 3, compete in all 8, your call.  There are no all day total prizes, just individual event prizes.

12:00 to 14:45 - Event 1
14:45 to 15:00 - 15 minute break

15:00 to 17:45 - Event 2, with a new team.
17:45 to 18:00 - 15 minute break

~Continues for a grand total of 8 events.

The site will be broken down into assigned groups that you will compete against for total busts. The first and second place team will be awarded (60%/40%) of the credits spent by the last two placed teams.

Each member will receive their share of the award based upon their participation compared to others in their group. Example: If you do 10% of the work, you get 10% of the prize.

All of those that do enter into the comp and place within the top 6 of the 8 teams and have at least 100 double XP busts will get perks. The top 2 teams will get better perks.

Those not competing with an active timer will not earn double XP or be eligible for the credit share or any other prizes that may be given

Teams will be assigned programmatically to make them as even as possible.

When the event starts, as soon as you enter the event, it will assign you to a team and you will have a link off of your jail that you can check out to see who your team is.

You will be put in a Lounge Room with your teammates for easy coordination.  There will be lounge rewards given in these team rooms.

Every time you contribute towards a shared jail, it adds time to a special timer. While that timer is active, all jails during that time count towards double XP.

For this comp, it doesn't matter if you bust 0s or 20s, the winning groups are only based on busts. However, for your own personal gain XP wise, if you can do higher guards then go for the bigger XP as long as you can maintain good success ratio to also benefit the groups score for busts.

I would suggest going into the event with no recent busts to have the highest XP % tier. We will not be resetting peoples XP % tier.

Have fun!

Report Post Tips: 16 / Total: $320,000 Tip

ive been waiting SO long for this come back, good on you powers that be!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Amazing. Can't wait to carry everyone in my team.

Sounds like another fun event. Glad Freyja jailed before this was announced :)

Giggles to himself

Sosa pulls out his back pack that could fit about 10 men inside. 

Ahhhh shit here we go

Looking forward to this event and I know CLO and Freyja are too 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Sunset watches sosa and just ten man bag and shakes his head

He then grabs his limo witch could fit 100 men
Report Post Tip

Sounds like fun but unfortunately I have to work all damn weekend.🥲

Report Post Tip

I’ll try my best to be there and be an active participant :)

thanks for the event, Squishy!

Report Post Tip

Was a ton of fun, thanks!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $32,719 Tip

Had lots of fun in the rounds I was able to partake. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

An excellent time for the rounds I did join, although the first round was the most fun for sure! 

Suggestions for the next one - I loved that you increased hustle for active Jail room chatter, but without MR Bot I missed a lot of rogues/credits. Would love to see him in there too so less clicking around and failing to chat in two places + JB constantly. 

The JAIL: 2x XP Attempts Rolling Hour Leader - have it be the full Lounge name so it pings you and highlights your name so you can easily see where you stand in the list. 

More a overall quality of life change - when the Warden says there aren't enough prisoners to throw another lockdown (Usually happens when a round starts) have the alert in BRIGHT RED as I did it about 4 times before I realized there was more text on the screen above the event red alert box. Also noticed a few people confused in main thinking they were wasting credits. 

Thanks for the gifts Squishy!  Much appreciated :)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $52,719 Tip
Thanks for the gifts. Great fun. Although my eyesight is now fucked from staring at that timer
Report Post Tip

I had a nice time for the most part. Thanks for the great gifts. 

Report Post Tip
Good fun that hopefully got people talking to those they normally don't..

Thanks
Report Post Tip

Thanks for this event. Was a good time.

Report Post Tip

Meant to say earlier! Was a really fun time as always! Thank you!

Report Post Tip

Great event as usual and great prizes so a massive thank you 

News & Announcements
Replying to: JAIL TEAM COMP: March 12th - 8 Mini Events
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL