Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 01:06:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Las Vegas nobody does know! Started by: postman on Aug 15, '11 21:08

I think I probably tend to err on the side of of the Administrative staff just given how many times I have been accused of certain things just on the Roman account alone (similar accusations springing up on ThomasRourke as well).  Considering that those rumors are ridiculous as Roman I didn't even have an active administrative account!  So if that many people are wrong about me (a non-admin) being unethical, I suppose I side with the actual Admins a bit more.  I think my views are obviously biased so you can certainly use what I say with a grain of salt.

I would also point out I have no idea of Las Vegas' treatment of reverand_D, I'm only pointing out what I see with those logs pertaining to tiggy.

Report Post Tip

I dont see the point in criticizing Tiggy's behavior for a comment like that. Not only it was said 1 minute later, thus with high chances that it applies to the the thread posted some minutes earlier, but reverand's message DID hurt my eyes personally. And before anybody makes an other comment about that, I am also a French native speaker with English as my second language... exactly like him.

Moreover, I don't see what is offending in expressing a feeling. Somebody mentionned "ultra-sensitivity on this game"... For a single line like that, saying that you had difficulties to finish reading something for any reason (what is said or how it is said), I can't agree more. On the other hand, I don't know this guy past. He might have been badly teased for his grammar mistakes and such, he might have been kinda mocked, he might have been a lot of things... All I know is that I've never seen, or heard of, anybody with such a behavior or anything like that in LV. But I did see somebody trying to hurt LV in a desperate attempt to take some lives.

Anyway, to conclude, I can only add that there are a ton of people ready to help you with English on this site. I can't count how many times I've found somebody to correct a thread I wanted to post, to help me find the correct word applying to a situation, to give me an advice about... anything, really. In my opinion, the problem is not the administrative team which works for all of us, it's not the MR community and its helpful individuals (event though some of them might have words that seem harder than others), the problem is to be found in a very limited number of people who can't accept that some things need some time, work and efforts to be achieved.

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry but how the hell does a forum message "hurt your eyes"?

Report Post Tip

Ah, it's a metaphor often used in French. And I tought that a metaphor, by definition, could work in other languages... Apparently not ?

Report Post Tip

Buffalo Joe its obvious to me that El Nino is being a smartass.  That behavior is fairly universal as far as im concerned.  I wish i had the energy to respond to your longer reply, but i just dont feel as if its worth my time :(. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Las Vegas nobody does know!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL