Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:24
Page:  1 
It Continues Started by: X on Aug 16, '11 01:09

Despite every cell is his body telling him to walk away, he has no choice but to accept the invitation. The young lady couldn't have known what was going on, he ran too far for it to follow him here, but he knows that they will eventually find him, the only thing to do is to hope that one day he would be able to stand up to them and take back the life that was stripped away from him since he was a kid, he knew that his childhood can never come back, nor his old life, the only thing he can do now is to hope...

A bar like many others, people gathered from all over town, drinking away their problems, their fears. No one knows what the next day would bring, what problem might emerge on them, what riddle it brings, the perfect hideout from the world. In the relative silence is a slow, regular drip of water on some unseen pipe, they cross the road toward the building of white brick and make their way into the bar. An empty table at the end of the room caught her eye, she makes a wave for the bodyguards to wait at the door and head in.

"I'll head to the bar and bring us some drinks, what will you have?" 
he could swear he seen her before, her face was strangely familiar.
"I'll have a scotch"
the lady replied smiling back at him.

The place was crowded, he squeezes his way to the barman and orders the drinks, his thoughts wouldn't leave him alone, the migraine is killing him, but the thought that he now has a chance to fix things and turn his life around made the pain easier to bare. He picks up the drinks and heads back to the table.

"There you go"
He places the drinks on the table, takes off his hat and cloak then takes a seat.
"so tell me, what's on your mind?"

Throughout the conversation, all he did was talk and all she did was nod... she finally brakes her silence.
"I understand that what you have been threw was rough, but it's nothing compared to what you will go threw next"
Unsure if he should be angrier or relieved by what she said he stairs back completely silent...
"I can help you go threw this every step of the way, but you have to work twice as hard to achieve your goals, and when your ready... you will know!"
"I must say, it would be an honor for me..."
"say no more!"
she interrupts him, leaning back, she takes a sip off her glass and smiles "you still haven't told me your name!"
a few seconds of silence filled the bar, more than half the people that were there ether left or are are too drunk to move, he looks around takes a sip then turns back.
"You can call me X"

Report Post Tip

Whoever commits a violent act has to face justice, No citizen is given the right to use violence, it's use can in exceptional cases be absolved if there is evidence that it was used in defense. But the Mafia refuses to accept this state of monopoly; being a state within the state, it arrogates to itself the right to the use of force. From petties to felonies to organized crimes to drug dealing etc... Practically nothing can stand in their way!

He was nothing but a thug, the only thing he was good at was snatching purses and conning people, his life experience thought him nothing but vengeance, selfishness, lack of trust. The young lady took him in, taught him the meaning of a family, the meaning of trusting each other and working as a team to achieve the unachievable, the meaning of staying alive, the meaning of sacrifice and self confidence. That day in the alley was no coincidence, and neither was his meeting with that young lady, it was like god had finally heard his prayers and sent him an angel. Being a gangster changed him; this new way of life was nothing close to what he could ever dream of. The deals, the rip offs, the beat downs, the robberies, the extortions... Earning the family's trust is not an easy task, sacrifices had to be made, loyalty to the upper structure is a must. His name will be forever carved in the family, and there is no turning back for he is now made man.

He makes his way into the Corleone's, and heads straight to the bar, the long trip had exhausted him, a drink is all it takes to get him back in shape. He takes off his hat, coat and places them on the chair beside him, then turns to face the bar man, "Avrò un doppio scotch favore, niente ghiaccio", " sissignore" replies the man nodding his head. Sighting the room, he notices his old friend Johnny sitting alone on a table across the window, “il vostro drink signore!" says the barman, placing the drink on the table beside the hat, "fare che due, e inviare l'altro a quel tavolo laggiù!" he replies turning around to face the barman, "e assicurarsi che sa l'ho mandata!". It took him a few seconds to get the drink to Johnny and for Johnny to remember the man’s face before he made his way straight to the bar,
“What? You are here? What are you doing in Sicily?”
X picks up his drink, takes a sip and looks back at Johnny, “it is done!”
With a surprised and confused look, Johnny stares at the man for a few seconds... “what’s done?”
X takes another sip and looks back at the bar man, “un altro per favore” then turns back to face Johnny, “I have found the mastermind of the bank heist that got my father killed”
“il vostro drink signore
” says the bar man placing the drink at the man’s side, “grazie” replies X taking a sip off his drink, then turns to face Johnny, “after mom died, dad was the only family I had left! And I swore to take my revenge!” he then lays back and takes another sip.
“oh my God, what did you do!?” judging from the reaction on Johnny’s face, X was now sure that he was in on it from the beginning, the news doesn’t travel that fast so there is no way he could have known about the massacre that caused the mastermind and his entire family to be burned alive...
“There is one more thing I have to take care of before I go back to the states!”
Still puzzled by the story, frozen with no sense of life left in him, X can see the fear in Johnny’s eyes. He takes on last sip then stands up, “What are you doing? Where are you going!?” mutters Johnny.
“It ends now!”
he takes out his gun points and BANG!!

“Eventually, we will all be judged, now it’s your turn, tomorrow...? Well who knows...?”

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: It Continues
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL